Any questions about PF?

Thanagor

• Owners

You don't get honor if you kill someone on the same ip as yourself, so the multiple account honor farming does not work if the settings are the same for Project Fire than it is on current Reaper. The same goes for the daily and weekly quest at the arena, it does not count the kill as a kill and does not give you a kill point.

Yes, that restriction applies on PF too, but it's easily bypassed with a VPN which is why we can't tie any serious gear to honor.

There will be stuff you can buy for honor, such as PvP trinkets, but you won't be able to buy stuff useful in PvE, that's all

The big question on everyone's mind is when will it release? Because you guys can still work on it while its been released.

another big question i have is that i have a vip7 that cost a pretty decent amount of money and the fact that people can farm up the same gear basiclly is kinda of irritating to an extent do to the price we paid for it. Although i do agree there shouldn't be a huge gap between vip and non vip but for the price is there anything to compensate for that or like make it a reason to have high vip

The big question on everyone's mind is when will it release? Because you guys can still work on it while its been released.

another big question i have is that i have a vip7 that cost a pretty decent amount of money and the fact that people can farm up the same gear basiclly is kinda of irritating to an extent do to the price we paid for it. Although i do agree there shouldn't be a huge gap between vip and non vip but for the price is there anything to compensate for that or like make it a reason to have high vip

Oh we will have plenty of work to do once it's released, fixing stuff and creating the next dungeons etc. But honestly we just can't give a release date just yet, why?

Because currently classes spells/talents are being fixed, next comes the testing of our dungeons so we can set damages and healths.

Theres just no way for us to be able to know when this will be done because problems pop up which takes a while to fix, then we get back on track.

Also VIP on the new realm is just going to be on the store for people who want to skip months and months of farming to get gear,

kinda like buying boosts on Retail which costs a lot to get Mythic gear.

Yes VIP will be slightly better than farmed gear, and VIPs will get some extra stuff which must be decided soon.

Will the gear we have right now have an equivalent over or everyone will have a fresh start?

Anyone with farmed gear right now on Reaper won't have it on the new realm, it's a fresh start for those players.

Although players who farmed the top set on the current Reaper will get something on the new realm.

So if I have illustrious gear it will be replaced with the project fire equivalent? Will that be the same for vip sets?

If you farmed the best gear on current Reaper, you don't get gear on Project Fire, you will get something else like title, pet, mount etc, we are not sure yet.

Which ever VIP you have on Reaper, you will get the same on Project Fire. There is still VIP 1-7. So if you have VIP 7, you'll get VIP 7.

will gold still be used just for transmog? little off topic

Everyones gold will be wiped once PF launches. Why? because it's way too easy to get gold on current Reaper and we want gold to be very important this time.

Professions will make players gold, Auction House will be used a lot, certain mounts, pets, mats will all cost gold. So on Project Fire if you farm a lot of gold, thats a great thing.

• Owners

So i got 6x 300$ weapons.. So im gonna get some store credits for those, if im reading it right on your reply's?

Will Titan grip be delete from the ice-store ?  

Yes, a percentage of their price will be returned to you as store credit.

Titans Grip won't be available on the store