Can't loot Novos the summoner

fireguywtc

yes, this happens if you kill him in the purple zone, to counteract this you must wait a long ass time and kill all mobs running down the stairs as you do in retail, and then kill him. my theory is that this is due to the fact that he is supposed to be invulnerable when channeling the purple aura.

I just skip that guy completely. He isn't worth the wait. True, you'll have to heartstone out of it when you're done with the dungeon (that is if you don't die in the process), but it's still more time effective than killing that guy.

Edit: 200th post. I would like to thank my mother, my father, my grandmother, my other grandmother, my grandfather, my other grandfather, my uncle, my aunt, my deceased great-grandfather, my sister, my brother, my cousin Johnny- no, wait, **** that guy, my friends Wraithy, Dyta, Loboz, Sonny, Eli, George W. Bush, Vladimir Putin (great guy, drinks like a bear), Mengele, Amaranth, Frank, Sean, William, C.J., Leonadro DiCaprio, Leonardo Da Vinci, Napoleon, D'Argo, Ryan, and many others for supporting me on this long and difficult journey.

It has been difficult for me considering my handicaps, but I have indeed made it to this point, and I hope to make many more obnoxious posts for all of the people who have been supporting me and cheering on for me all this time.

I just skip that guy completely. He isn't worth the wait. True, you'll have to heartstone out of it when you're done with the dungeon (that is if you don't die in the process), but it's still more time effective than killing that guy.

Edit: 200th post. I would like to thank my mother, my father, my grandmother, my other grandmother, my grandfather, my other grandfather, my uncle, my aunt, my deceased great-grandfather, my sister, my brother, my cousin Johnny- no, wait, **** that guy, my friends Wraithy, Dyta, Loboz, Sonny, Eli, George W. Bush, Vladimir Putin (great guy, drinks like a bear), Mengele, Amaranth, Frank, Sean, William, C.J., Leonadro DiCaprio, Leonardo Da Vinci, Napoleon, D'Argo, Ryan, and many others for supporting me on this long and difficult journey.

It has been difficult for me considering my handicaps, but I have indeed made it to this point, and I hope to make many more obnoxious posts for all of the people who have been supporting me and cheering on for me all this time.

Sonny is not your friend.