Game master abusing his powers.

bomblast92

So after a time of 2-3 days I decided to long onto Eternian and play a bit and maybe talk with some people.

When I logged in I was gonna run into the arena and kill some folk, but I was getting teleported back to the position where I spawned and invisible walls we're put against me so I couldn't get inside the ring.

Sadly, I couldn't capture the part with the walls since I have an old laptop, but I'm pretty sure if you check who was online at that time and their logs you can find easily who it was.

Anyway, here's the 30 seconds video where I was getting abused.

https://vid.me/xcvO

I hope this is a troll report. The GM's that do these kinds of things are usually those that consider you a friend. This isn't an argument, it's my two cents.

Oh good sir, I didn't want anyone to get any kind of problem, I know there's nothing going to happen about it( I might be harsh, but yeah that's how I am. You can keep ur cents bruh, also don't make me start with the 30 seconds rule). I only wanted to show the community what happened to me, also I'd be very happy to take it as a joke, but when I ask it to stop, I'd like that action to be stopped.

I regret making the post, Amaranth or what his name(I'm sorry, didn't quite get it.) has shown me the better point of view. You can lock, delete investigate it or what the heck you want to do about it.

Also yeah, if anyone is wondering I'm butthurt right now.