Frozen Weapons Trader

Garlis

Suggestion Type: Frozen Weapons Trader

A short description: An NPC in the general mall, or maybe the PvP area, that you could exchange one type of frozen weapon for another at the cost of MG. As the level of the weapon increases, so does the cost to exchange it.

How and Who would that benefit: It would benefit the players. It would benefit them because if, say, a rogue bought a sword at the start, and upgraded it to frozen, he could exchange it for a dagger because that is what some spells on his class requires.

(I know this wasn't very long, but I feel I get the point across.)

As long as it is all one-handers exchange to one-handers, and etc, then yeah, I can do something like this. I won't do ranged/relic weapon to melee, nor will I allow two-handers to change into one-handers. I will keep this in mind after I finish up Arcatraz. Thanks for the suggestion!

As long as it is all one-handers exchange to one-handers, and etc, then yeah, I can do something like this. I won't do ranged/relic weapon to melee, nor will I allow two-handers to change into one-handers. I will keep this in mind after I finish up Arcatraz. Thanks for the suggestion!

I'd say wait until X (+V weps) is released and then make the weps sellable for currency (Tomb Passcards, or just something that evolved from Crypt Passcards, to give it atleast one ounce of sense), with values roughly the same as Crypt Passcards - Frozen wep 0 values.

Of course, tomb passcards and crypt passcards wouldn't have anything to do with eachother other than the fact the former is used for higher tier weps, and they would most deffinitely not be exchangable. 

This would also enable people with 2 x 1handers to exchange them into a 2hander (3 passcards for 1 1hander, 6 for a 2hander) and people with a 2hander (warrior/paladin/shaman) to exchange into a shield + 1hander (3 for shield).

I'd say wait until X (+V weps) is released and then make the weps sellable for currency (Tomb Passcards, or just something that evolved from Crypt Passcards, to give it atleast one ounce of sense), with values roughly the same as Crypt Passcards - Frozen wep 0 values.

Of course, tomb passcards and crypt passcards wouldn't have anything to do with eachother other than the fact the former is used for higher tier weps, and they would most deffinitely not be exchangable. 

This would also enable people with 2 x 1handers to exchange them into a 2hander (3 passcards for 1 1hander, 6 for a 2hander) and people with a 2hander (warrior/paladin/shaman) to exchange into a shield + 1hander (3 for shield).

Based on the current exchange rate, this would be even easier to allow. Great suggestion.