Hey yalllszx

jboley

6 members have voted

1. 1. hey everyone, im drunk and

• oops
    • faeces im sill in it

Ill tell you whats going on. Wraith pretended to be drunk and post, (eli started that btw). nows hes saying he didnt when he clearly did. Then sean was butthurt, same for grimes. So chocolate, dyta , and i flamed wraith for being a tool. Slivernoob was the reason for offtopicness

Are you retarded? I honestly think you're retarded. Who the **** pretends to be drunk just make a post that was barely funny? I also never said that Eli never started this whole thing. I said that I didn't do it because I saw him do it and thought it was funny. I did it because I was honestly drunk off my ass and thought that the server needed to know it while I was intoxicated. If you can't understand why I did it, you've never been faeces-faced drunk. I'm not proud of this post, nor am I disappointed in myself for making it. I just don't care that I acted stupid as **** that night, and I'm honestly surprised our staff didn't take it down the second you dumbasses started posting hate comments.  

Are you retarded? I honestly think you're retarded. Who the **** pretends to be drunk just make a post that was barely funny? I also never said that Eli never started this whole thing. I said that I didn't do it because I saw him do it and thought it was funny. I did it because I was honestly drunk off my ass and thought that the server needed to know it while I was intoxicated. If you can't understand why I did it, you've never been faeces-faced drunk. I'm not proud of this post, nor am I disappointed in myself for making it. I just don't care that I acted stupid as **** that night, and I'm honestly surprised our staff didn't take it down the second you dumbasses started posting hate comments.  

Damnit that was very naughty, you're getting annoying. What the ****ing **** is the matter with you?

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I would like to mention that, Kanefever, how many times do I have to tell you, that you own no absolute prerogatives to reinvigorate subjects that have fallen into oblivion. I thought I have made it as perceptible as it scientifically can be. Sad to say, I was wrong.

Exegetical history and philosophical history are likewise. When I have a look at you, I can't exemplarily determine the similarities between you and your exhibiting personality cult. That can only mean one thing.....

You're a large enthusiast of decompressions, decimations, reclamations, commercializations, individualizations, verbalizations, embitterments and opening quotations.

As attentive as you may be, I have nevertheless seen through you. You cannot bamboozle me.