A very needed suggestion .

ijjiman

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think more Bind on Equip gear / Items should happen?

• Yes
    • No

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : Adding more bind on Equip gear / items
  • A short description : Well as many of you know Trading is a BIG part of any MMORPG, I noticed today that we dont have nearly anything to trade besides MG and eggs. ect. I find this very odd because doesnt give items any worth. I think you should add new gear that are BoE and low drop rate to get. ( can even make them VIP only for certain stat gear(Well give more reasons for people to donate ). It will also increase trading between players. Along with gear you can make items BoE to trade for like mats. So the 2 can work together also (1 gear = certain number of mats to a player ). I really think you should have something similar to this because its kind of odd.
  • How and Who would that Benefit : Players / everyone / its good for environment! 
  • Any screenshots/images if needed  No needed :)

Thank you for your time reading this!

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : Adding more bind on Equip gear / items
  • A short description : Well as many of you know Trading is a BIG part of any MMORPG, I noticed today that we dont have nearly anything to trade besides MG and eggs. ect. I find this very odd because doesnt give items any worth. I think you should add new gear that are BoE and low drop rate to get. ( can even make them VIP only for certain stat gear(Well give more reasons for people to donate ). It will also increase trading between players. Along with gear you can make items BoE to trade for like mats. So the 2 can work together also (1 gear = certain number of mats to a player ). I really think you should have something similar to this because its kind of odd.
  • How and Who would that Benefit : Players / everyone / its good for environment! 

I'd like that to be implemented for twinks, when and if they arrive at some point.

I'd like that to be implemented for the twink gear, when and if they arrive.

I sure would like to see more world bosses, just having 2 right now not so good. When Christmas boss is there we have 3 but Christmas is gone and we lost a boss to do. Why not change the boss for each holiday like make a big eater bunny to replace Christmas boss. :) Thanks giving with a big turkey etc. would be fun.. just a thought is all.

I very much like this idea. I already have plans to create 4 sets of BoA gear for voting. I may also include an instance where you can find these first sets of BoA gear. It should be upgradable to much more useful gear. 

I will keep in mind some more items and currencies for trading, or BoE gear similar to how Reaper has all their gear up to Ravaged as BoE.

Thank you for your suggestion!

I sure would like to see more world bosses, just having 2 right now not so good. When Christmas boss is there we have 3 but Christmas is gone and we lost a boss to do. Why not change the boss for each holiday like make a big eater bunny to replace Christmas boss. :) Thanks giving with a big turkey etc. would be fun.. just a thought is all.

I would like to implement a world boss soon. Soon for me would be something I will work on after we finish working on the Ice Warden's gear VIII - X, then to Glacial. Keep tuned within the next month for some new updates.

About the world boss...

I think it's a bad idea if you're just going to strap a bunch of loot that isn't unique to that boss in a unique-to-the-boss amount. Like Deathwing.

Maybe make some items that will be unique to that boss? Like accessories with medium drop rates, which are not as good as the fully upgraded Ice Warden (whatever it's called) regular accessories everyone has. And make them tradeable. Two birds one stone.

About the world boss...

I think it's a bad idea if you're just going to strap a bunch of loot that isn't unique to that boss in a unique-to-the-boss amount. Like Deathwing.

Maybe make some items that will be unique to that boss? Like accessories with medium drop rates, which are not as good as the fully upgraded Ice Warden (whatever it's called) regular accessories everyone has. And make them tradeable. Two birds one stone.

If there would be to be a boss, it should be Lich King.