Event Token Vendor Suggestions & Feedback.

jboley

Since there isn't a thread for this yet, I'll make one.

One thing that I noticed is how you have a bag of 9 Jungle Stones for 10 event tokens. 

Suggestion: Either remove that or increase the amount of Jungle Stones given. I killed 3 of the mobs from Fantasy Jungle and got more than 9. I think it is outrageous that you should have to place 3rd in an event to get 9 Jungle Stones. I realize that there are other things players could buy with 10 event tokens, but if you realize this too, which I'm sure you do, just remove the item from the vendor. It's completely useless compared to everything else you can buy from that vendor and all it does is take up space. Thank you!

Actually, looking through that again, just about all of the the items that vendor sells are completely useless compared to xmog tokens. Another suggestion would be to reduce the amount of event tokens it costs to buy them. I mean really, 10 tokens for 5 armor shards or 8 temple stones? Players would have a MUCH easier time farming those in 30 seconds than taking 30 minutes to an hour for an event that only 3 people will end up getting a prize from. I mean, the point of this is for the players to have something to spend their event winnings on. They shouldn't be rewarded with such crap. The only thing on that vendor that is reasonable is the bag of xmog tokens.

• 2 weeks later...

Just because we didn't reply doesn't mean we aren't looking into it. Same with being online. Just because you can't see us online doesn't mean we aren't doing anything.

This wasn't related to the topic imo.

Actually, looking through that again, just about all of the the items that vendor sells are completely useless compared to xmog tokens. Another suggestion would be to reduce the amount of event tokens it costs to buy them. I mean really, 10 tokens for 5 armor shards or 8 temple stones? Players would have a MUCH easier time farming those in 30 seconds than taking 30 minutes to an hour for an event that only 3 people will end up getting a prize from. I mean, the point of this is for the players to have something to spend their event winnings on. They shouldn't be rewarded with such crap. The only thing on that vendor that is reasonable is the bag of xmog tokens.

I agree. Not going to say why, but I truly do.

A bit late, but I just got around to reading through the forums. It might be a mistake of mine, but if I did it all correctly, it should be 10% of an item upgrade per bag. I may have done it wrong, or the early drops might just be a lot easier to get than the later ones. I'll look into changing these amounts, as the Event Reward vendor was just something that I threw together in an hour as it was suggested, and something I could do quickly. If you guys have any other suggestions of items to add to the vendor, or feedback for improvements on the vendor, I'll try to keep up to date on the forums posts about it. :)

Just because we didn't reply doesn't mean we aren't looking into it. Same with being online. Just because you can't see us online doesn't mean we aren't doing anything.

This is just about two weeks later. I'd at least like people to acknowledge this. You can't make players feel like their being ignored.

A bit late, but I just got around to reading through the forums. It might be a mistake of mine, but if I did it all correctly, it should be 10% of an item upgrade per bag. I may have done it wrong, or the early drops might just be a lot easier to get than the later ones. I'll look into changing these amounts, as the Event Reward vendor was just something that I threw together in an hour as it was suggested, and something I could do quickly. If you guys have any other suggestions of items to add to the vendor, or feedback for improvements on the vendor, I'll try to keep up to date on the forums posts about it. :)

Thank you. It makes a little more sense to me that it was 10% of an upgrade and not just a bunch of low amount of mats thrown into a vendor. My suggestion is raise it up to 50%. It seems like a big jump, but if you think about it, some of those events can be very big and not easy. It also wouldn't be like giving away gear to the winners because events aren't common. It'd be a nice treat for the winner to get a piece and a half of gear after fighting their way through a giant maze, or a tournament, or even a hardcore hide-and-seek. I hope you highly consider this! Have a nice day :)