Is the server dying?

Hi guys im really concerned about the daily population of the server..planning to donate more but unsure if its gonna be worth it. will the server close down anytime soon? are there any high donors left in the game?? maybe some gms or the devs can shed some light on this.

Also Icecold has been around forever I don't think it'll die anytime soon

and even if it is dying they won't tell you bruh

As Chip said, IceCold has no plans to die in any way. We're just a bit more occupied in adding some new features, and we get a bit tied up. We might seem a bit quiet, and it might seem dull when not a lot of content is being pumped out, but it's due to the fact that we're in the process of making a lot bigger things. :)

• Staff

Predictions of server doom have rumbled across the forums consistently for the last few years. Yet, here we remain. Still working and still playing. Its hard to see from the players perspective the progress that takes place by the staff. But changes is often slow and constant. If you were to step back and look at the progress of the servers and community as a whole, I think you would be surprised how much gets done. Server population tends to dip during the school year and retail expansions. When school is out and players are bored with retail, the server population tends to go back up.

Idk, maybe Ryan will get trolled by another raging player who pretended to be blizzard and emailed the Admins telling them to shut down the server or they(blizzard) will sue. That happened over the summer, I believe. They shut down the server for a day saying that Blizzard shut them down. The next day, to make it seem like they didn't get trolled, they told everyone it was just maintenance. I have a bunch of screenshots of ryan talking about it over skype and a screenshot of what the website when it said blizzard shut us down. They're on my other computer, though. (It won't happen again because Ryan realized: #1, who would go out of their way to shut down a server like this when servers like molten-wow are still up. #2, they aren't stupid enough to get trolled again.) 

• Staff

Hi guys im really concerned about the daily population of the server..planning to donate more but unsure if its gonna be worth it. will the server close down anytime soon? are there any high donors left in the game?? maybe some gms or the devs can shed some light on this.

Donate moar so I can still be more OP and camp you while laughing <3

nah james quitting soon this server is honestly boring as faeces. i dont even see the point of staying on. all the old guys from ewow all quit anyway. yea willye again :)

I would say good, but I know you won't leave. Everyone who posts stuff on forums about leaving never leaves. You'll still be here in a month

I would say good, but I know you won't leave. Everyone who posts stuff on forums about leaving never leaves. You'll still be here in a month

Kinda true, if you make it all public except telling perhaps a few people is often just a key for attention (first time agree With wraithy)