All the add bots in this section...

Chocolate

fqwaa.gif

Is it always like this or is this a rare occasion?

Also, I remember that on Eternion your posts would be invisible until approved by a mod, and it would be like this until 5 of your posts got approved. This was a living hell for mods, but something along these lines worked and the forums were relatively clean.

I am definitely not suggesting this to be imposed here, however it would be a good idea to make it so that you have to have at least 1 character on each realm, or that you gave out 10 likes before you can post on the forums.

fqwaa.gif

Is it always like this or is this a rare occasion?

Also, I remember that on Eternion your posts would be invisible until approved by a mod, and it would be like this until 5 of your posts got approved. This was a living hell for mods, but something along these lines worked and the forums were relatively clean.

I am definitely not suggesting this to be imposed here, however it would be a good idea to make it so that you have to have at least 1 character on each realm, or that you gave out 10 likes before you can post on the forums.

We had this problem last year around this time, too. Ryan said he updated our system so that those bots couldn't do that anymore, but obviously something is wrong with one of the hosts' internet or something. They'll fix it soon, don't worry. No need to make requirements to post on forums.