Reporting Natsuo

Kanefever

Reason Reporting: exploiting; duping; scripting; hacking.

Person reporting: Natsuo, archangel, fearless. (all the same person)

date of incident: December 2014 to present

So i thought it was a little odd that thi person was able to reach gold cap in a couple of minutes in deepholm, so i did some investigating and apparently natsuo has been writing scripts KNOWINGLY that this is bannable even though he reported it " from what a witness says"

Evidence of that:

http://prntscr.com/5o1bdc

And then he sells the characters on the shop "GOLDSELLER" to make actual money from it. This is abusing the gold system for their own personal gain. AND AN ETERNIAN - WOW GM KNEW ABOUT IT. #conspiracy
 More evidence:

Then heres him admitting that he knew about the gold script he was using : http://prntscr.com/5o135q

IF THIS ISN'T ENOUGH EVIDENCE, i dont know what is. P.S. you guys might wanna hurry up and deal with this before he removes the script, changes his ip, and skips town.

I sadly have no script to do this, but i was using a simple method of buying and selling icegold bars, if this is what you're trying to report me for i have indeed had conversations with James about this and scripting since there is a way to cheat the system, once i had found this huge gap i would have reported it to James and he could pass it to admins, if you wish you can get your evidence.

• Staff

I was under the impression he reported it already as that's what he told me he intended to do. I'm not a GM on here nor do I have the power to handle anything on here. As for my involvement uhh yeah just about everyone on reaper knows about this as he went around telling everyone in deepholm about it and even giving them his script. Also this has been possible for well over 6 months....so I would think that they were aware of this possibility. Over all I'm not involved with this but if the reaper staff have any question I'll be happy to inform them of what I know on the matter.

P.S. Before you start throwing accusations my way lobo, I never used the script and the reaper staff can check the chat logs to prove it.

I was under the impression he reported it already as that's what he told me he intended to do. I'm not a GM on here nor do I have the power to handle anything on here. As for my involvement uhh yeah just about everyone on reaper knows about this as he went around telling everyone in deepholm about it and even giving them his script. Also this has been possible for well over 6 months....so I would think that they were aware of this possibility. Over all I'm not involved with this but if the reaper staff have any question I'll be happy to inform them of what I know on the matter.

P.S. Before you start throwing accusations my way lobo, I never used the script and the reaper staff can check the chat logs to prove it.

EVEN JAMES SAID IT WAS A SCRIPT, POINT PROVEN!!!!!!!!!! AND HE GAVE IT TO PEOPLE!!!

• Staff

Just to clarify I simply stated what he called it. Its a macro much like one we had on old eternion for reviving quickly. Now I have no idea if this qualifies as a script or not, hell given that you can do this with out macro anyway I'm not sure if this qualifies as anything at all....But I would like to point out that lobo this report seems mainly in retaliation to natsuo's report on you.

Just to clarify I simply stated what he called it. Its a macro much like one we had on old eternion for reviving quickly. Now I have no idea if this qualifies as a script or not, hell given that you can do this with out macro anyway I'm not sure if this qualifies as anything at all....But I would like to point out that lobo this report seems mainly in retaliation to natsuo's report on you.

12. Scripting is forbidden. This includes using colour chat. You read can? Hope I so.

i reported this to ryan yesterday actually lmao, i do not care about him reporting me and HERE IS THE SCRIPT HE USED : http://prntscr.com/5o1zo6

./run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag),1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"IceGold Bar") then UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end
/run BuyMerchantItem(2,50)  

^ that is a script my friend

Thats a macro, not a script.

Are you stupid? You DID script because none of this would be possible without scripting, unless you used a program, which is also against the rules. It IS a script if you type "/script" at the beginning of the macro. You broke the rules and abused the system to make quick money and to exploit the game. You're not getting out of this. 

I typed /run infront of the macro, wich suggest a certain command has been ran to take an action, it is a macro. Clearly you dont know anything either, AND are blind.

You still exploited and abused the system and you're not getting out of it. They might have went smoother on you if you didn't use this exploit to make profit. I'm just saying to stop fighting it. You messed up and now you're going to pay for it.