Amaranth Adopted me

e85rainpowers1

Look, I've fought him before. And after, we took in his old friends. They've become leaders in what we have here. Now you put down your weapons, walk through those gates... you're one of us. We let go of all of it, and nobody dies. Everyone who's alive right now. Everyone's who's made it this far. We've all done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive. But we can still come back. We're not too far gone. We get to come back. I know... we all can change!

Look, I've fought him before. And after, we took in his old friends. They've become leaders in what we have here. Now you put down your weapons, walk through those gates... you're one of us. We let go of all of it, and nobody dies. Everyone who's alive right now. Everyone's who's made it this far. We've all done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive. But we can still come back. We're not too far gone. We get to come back. I know... we all can change!

Damn, inspirational post, wrong topic maybe?

You're a terrible troll. What happened to the good trolls? The only veteran troll on Icecold is Dytafast. The rest of the people who "troll" the community are newbies who steal ideas from good trolls and overuse them. You're not funny! Kappa.

K. Ur point is?

You're a terrible troll. What happened to the good trolls? The only veteran troll on Icecold is Dytafast. The rest of the people who "troll" the community are newbies who steal ideas from good trolls and overuse them. You're not funny! Kappa.

I'm gonna be honest now, judging from what I have seen now and up to this point, I wouldn't call him a troll. Just a bored person. I've met heaps of trolls, really good ones, up until now, and I can put them into 2 groups. The fun kind, and the asshole kind. Dyta is just one of those "trolls" from YouTube/Facebook comments, that in fact isn't even witty, and does not make intellectual trolling, but rather trolling of the "I don't agree with you", "You are wrong", "I disagree", "I don't like", etc. kind.

But actually, I can see that he is giving himself completely to trolling, as every time he posts he is in fact making an attempt at trolling. All I would say is that he needs more experience. And by that, I mean, you can't level up much by killing those mobs in the starter area now, can you?

Inb4: "You responded xD U have been trold xDDlol"

I'm gonna be honest now, judging from what I have seen now and up to this point, I wouldn't call him a troll. Just a bored person. I've met heaps of trolls, really good ones, up until now, and I can put them into 2 groups. The fun kind, and the asshole kind. Dyta is just one of those "trolls" from YouTube/Facebook comments, that in fact isn't even witty, and does not make intellectual trolling, but rather trolling of the "I don't agree with you", "You are wrong", "I disagree", "I don't like", etc. kind.

But actually, I can see that he is giving himself completely to trolling, as every time he posts he is in fact making an attempt at trolling. All I would say is that he needs more experience. And by that, I mean, you can't level up much by killing those mobs in the starter area now, can you?

You're just mad because Skylar ****ed Ted.

Bitch please. You call me dyta wannabe "Despiting" i may have had one of the most succesful trolls.. actually the most succesful so far on the realm.

Bitch please. You call me dyta wannabe "Despiting" i may have had one of the most succesful trolls.. actually the most succesful so far on the realm.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that you are one of the most succesful Trolls on the realm. Everything you do to troll is far from funny. Every post or comment you make is an attempted troll. You're horrible at it. You also copy and pasted EVERYTHING from another player's profile, which isn't even funny anymore, seeing how I started that with Sean back in the days. I have NEVER seen a successful troll from you yet. I'll eat my own words the day I see a good troll from you, but until then, you are the worst troll I have ever seen on Icecold. You're worse than lobo trying to troll Holydk.