Dies asking for ban/spaming/ddos attack treat/ and saying he will ip ban avoid

smokeweed

Report A Player Format
  • Player's Name : Dies
  • Rule Broken : 4. Spamming any chat is forbidden and will be punished with a mute. Multiple offenses will lead to a ban.

1.Any cheats, hacks, duping and exploits are strictly forbidden. Bug abusing for self-benefit is considered an exploit. If caught, you will recieve a permanent ban. If you find a bug, report it to staff by making a ticket or emailing it to the admin with enough information about it. --->                            
  •  
  • ^^
  • about the proxy/ vpn avoiding. and the ddos treat

5. Disrespecting and swearing offensively at other players is forbidden. Punishment is a mute or suspension.  --> for how she is talking to me

• ^^
  • (i am not sure about you will take with this... do what you want)
  • What Happened : he called me an ass hole because i attacked killed the guy who killed my priest (guildmaster) and dickhead he called me. then i said this is dr! then he said i could report it. and this is not dr. because this is the truth i am a ass hole and a dickhead. then he started to ask for ban.. and making ddos treat in the chat, and spamming. ans said he would change the ip and play eternian wow more.
  •  
  • Check the chat logs if you want. because i wasnt sure about i got he saying the ip changing on the ss
  • Screenshots : (Required)
  • w21r2q.png
  •  

16gk5qu.png

2e5tdu9.png2gx1vnc.png2e38y1z.png53l7hs.png

OK reporting? understanding it?

• Staff

Well they certainly should be punished for the spam and the retarded all be it bull DDoS threat, but really if you can't take being called an asshole or dickhead then you shouldn't play online games. The rule is more to the point of people can't sit there and constantly swear at you being disrespectful, Calling someone an asshole or a dickhead is hardly DR unless they keep saying it over and over. Either way more then enough evidence and stupidity here for Botd or someone else to ban him.

Well they certainly should be punished for the spam and the retarded all be it bull DDoS threat, but really if you can't take being called an asshole or dickhead then you shouldn't play online games. The rule is more to the point of people can't sit there and constantly swear at you being disrespectful, Calling someone an asshole or a dickhead is hardly DR unless they keep saying it over and over. Either way more then enough evidence and stupidity here for Botd or someone else to ban him.

You are not a GM.