Player D/R report

dragonzxx1

Lol @ this.Dexo does d/r ppl, actually. I personally think the community needs to grow some balls if theyre honestly offended when someone calls them a pussy or a faggot. Stop reporting every little thing that isnt respectful and realize that this is a community made up of tweens and. Teens. It is impossible to completely eliminate d/r. So pls, deal with the minor name calling and just stop being so thin skinned.

Lol @ this.Dexo does d/r ppl, actually. I personally think the community needs to grow some balls if theyre honestly offended when someone calls them a pussy or a faggot. Stop reporting every little thing that isnt respectful and realize that this is a community made up of tweens and. Teens. It is impossible to completely eliminate d/r. So pls, deal with the minor name calling and just stop being so thin skinned.

I am sorry that your parents didnt rise you will and you grow up on some community that evreyone disrespect each other but i was rised since i was kid to respect ppl no matter who they are 

Next time please include the whole photo without cuts or customization done. From what I see in the 2 rows of chat there's only "smack talk".

i gived a close time so GMs can see the whole chat log please stop acting like GMs if there is problomes GMs can talk to me personnaly