Bitcoin Payment

mustrak

Hello there,I think adding bitcoin as payment system is excellent idea because many other servers are accepting that valute as payment and it's very helpful for people that don't have or can't use paypal or any credit card.Personally I'm in the bitcoin business for a quite long time.I found it very useful in many ways,such as online purchases,investment and many other things.I don't really feel comfortable giving my personal in the billing panel,with bitcoins that won't be a problem.

Who cares it's just another big stack of money coming to your bank accounts. Stop being lazy, just resell the BTC after.

Sorry for interfering, but i just wanted to state some things regarding bitcoin based on the very little things i know.

All i pretty much have to say is that it's value is changing extremely frequently and it's not worth messing with,

unless you have the asset to get into and stay in the bitcoing business. You could sell 1 bitcoin at the value of $100,

and 1 hour after, that value could get to $2 (bad luck for the new 1 bitcoin holder), or it could get to $300

(good luck for the new 1 bitcoin holder).

With that said, i hope i gave you an example of some negatives.

-Don

Sorry for interfering, but i just wanted to state some things regarding bitcoin based on the very little things i know.

All i pretty much have to say is that it's value is changing extremely frequently and it's not worth messing with,

unless you have the asset to get into and stay in the bitcoing business. You could sell 1 bitcoin at the value of $100,

and 1 hour after, that value could get to $2 (bad luck for the new 1 bitcoin holder), or it could get to $300

(good luck for the new 1 bitcoin holder).

With that said, i hope i gave you an example of some negatives.

-Don

----

It doesn't change THAT much, if you sell the BTC under one week, you're fine...

Hello there,I think adding bitcoin as payment system is excellent idea because many other servers are accepting that valute as payment and it's very helpful for people that don't have or can't use paypal or any credit card.Personally I'm in the bitcoin business for a quite long time.I found it very useful in many ways,such as online purchases,investment and many other things.I don't really feel comfortable giving my personal in the billing panel,with bitcoins that won't be a problem.

"I don't really feel comfortable giving out any of my billing information(including skype?)." Yea that's a ton of bs. The only reason you want bitcoin to be a payment option is because that's where you make all your money. In the real world, you're just as broke as all the other people who can't afford vip on here. That's why you had chronomaster buy you all your stuff.

"I don't really feel comfortable giving out any of my billing information(including skype?)." Yea that's a ton of bs. The only reason you want bitcoin to be a payment option is because that's where you make all your money. In the real world, you're just as broke as all the other people who can't afford vip on here. That's why you had chronomaster buy you all your stuff.

That's so cute.

Good thing I'm smart enough to control my moves,It's pretty funny cause you are talking for some things that you never heard about,so yeah just keep it up,I respect your opinion ;)

One thing about Bitcoins,since you started talking about something that is only for intelligent people and you are trying to be one,let me tell you something Bitcoin is simple money doubling,for innovative people,for people looking into the future,and majority like you always boosts people like me ;)

The difference between me and you is too long,in details as many people here know you are the one being occupied with other people and trying to be something that simply can't.

I don't want you to write in my topics anymore.Thanks

EDIT:If you were that smart you would know what Bitcoin Exchange is. ;)

Why are you aggressing everyone like that ?