Higher bow

noodle4234

there is a $100 of every wepon pretty much a $300 of a few. but i have yet to see a better bow. i know because of the haste rating it has the possibility of being pretty overpowered but im sure theres a way to make it lvl with a soatt or something along those lines.

just something better than the brink bow

This wouldn't be a good idea at all, I mean look at how op a pally or priest hits already. If one of these classes got ahold of 3 $300 dollar weapons it would one shot everyone including someone with 3 $300 dollar weapons, If not one shot pretty damn close. if would have to be perhaps a brink bow with a higher bow speed or something? But another high stat weapon just wouldn't be friendly to anyone.

This wouldn't be a good idea at all, I mean look at how op a pally or priest hits already. If one of these classes got ahold of 3 $300 dollar weapons it would one shot everyone including someone with 3 $300 dollar weapons, If not one shot pretty damn close. if would have to be perhaps a brink bow with a higher bow speed or something? But another high stat weapon just wouldn't be friendly to anyone.

You're not a serious player. Don't say things that actually make sense.

There is the ability to "Class Specify", so you could specify hunter can only use the bows, count it as unique (2) and set it flagged with the other HIGH weapons so that the hunters can get a badass bow and only have that and another weapon. I have SoaTT and SotTK and I am only auto shooting for 300k damage. Pallies with just VIP7 can hit around 230k damage.

There is the ability to "Class Specify", so you could specify hunter can only use the bows, count it as unique (2) and set it flagged with the other HIGH weapons so that the hunters can get a badass bow and only have that and another weapon. I have SoaTT and SotTK and I am only auto shooting for 300k damage. Pallies with just VIP7 can hit around 230k damage.

Not with autos, lol. I auto about 130k.

Just add auto shoot to every class!

Never.

People say hunt is supposed to beat all classes (hm cald?) but its like doing 50% less damages than a pal with the same gear. I had 2 soatts and was hitting 370k auto.

Don't forget that the pal has a buff that makes also 130k more dmgs

Not to mention the fact that a pally with 1 SoaTT can 1 shot a hunter with judge's range. RIP