Custom Glyphs/spells

noodle4234

I was thinking, Icecold should have custom glyphs on the store, and make them cheap so there easy to afford. they could make ones that are strong and ones that are fun. also another question came to mind is custom spells. i have played other servers where you could send them the description of a spell you wanted and they would make it. we should have something like that but obviously within reason. just a little something to give you a edge over others but not enough to destroy everybody.

I was thinking, Icecold should have custom glyphs on the store, and make them cheap so there easy to afford. they could make ones that are strong and ones that are fun. also another question came to mind is custom spells. i have played other servers where you could send them the description of a spell you wanted and they would make it. we should have something like that but obviously within reason. just a little something to give you a edge over others but not enough to destroy everybody.

To OP because many poeple would just buy it aslong with vip7 and soatts/soatls

Modifying the Glyphs/Spells would require work inside the server's core. This kind of action is a bit too much work on the admin's part and may actually have to be forwarded to those that created the core. Of course things can be done in hacky ways, but this is not probable at all. Sorry to say, but the staff will say no to this. Just like custom titles, names with spaces and other things that are not generally built into the core can't be easily changed.

Great ideas though. Keep it up!

Modifying the Glyphs/Spells would require work inside the server's core. This kind of action is a bit too much work on the admin's part and may actually have to be forwarded to those that created the core. Of course things can be done in hacky ways, but this is not probable at all. Sorry to say, but the staff will say no to this. Just like custom titles, names with spaces and other things that are not generally built into the core can't be easily changed.

Great ideas though. Keep it up!

I don't think this would be alot of work.