Let's take a review of a Butt hurt forum that can't give a good server review

Tundra

Forum: <Linked removed due to advertising rules>

Anyways, I checked this review and almost pissed my pants of laughter.

First, I saw Heytara was a "Manager" there, probably sent nudies to the Admin of the site to gain her spot, then she goes to trash on the server saying "She hates this server" and that the GM response time "Didn't suprise her"

Lol @ this whore. First off, she was banned for being a dumb whore, rages when she gets banned.

The server reviewers don't have any logic behind their reviews.
Whole 2,000 forum members, obvious professionals lolz.

Extremely professional. Can't you tell?
vMCmZoX.png

Personally, I believe that this kid has down syndrome.

jbqqv38.png

Curious to know what the ticket was about, didn't bother to mention. No proof.. Lmao.

2eqfjVt.png

Dumb bitch alert.

Everyone register an account and rate this whore 1 star pls.

<Link removed due to advertising rules>

zTJVkao.png

Current mood
"Dreaming of a world where i'm not a huge cyber whore"

Her Skype: <Personal info removed>

Anyways, this Forum has terrible Server Reviewers and have 0 logic whats so ever. ggwp

First of all, Heytara didn't write that review. I did. Get your facts straight.

V4ZJFXy.png

Secondly, don't give out her Skype because you're butt heart. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. And when you attack someone because of the past, you yourself look like a piece of faeces. So I recommend you take this down, or take her Skype off the post.

My Skype: live:colin.sexton_1

Want to bitch and moan, do it to me.

• Staff

You still missed reaper, the realm that has been the staple of Icecold for a few years now. You are right it's your own opinion. But it's not a fair assessment of the community when you only try the one server and write a review of it. The community is made up of both servers, with Eternian being quite new still.

The problem with the review from Heytara is that people here know that they cannot get a fair review from her because of her extreme bias and a large fallout that occurred here with her a couple of years ago. The people that frequent your forum don't likely know about her past involvement here on Icecold and take her word because she is a manager there. I am also sure some of the players here believe there is bias from your forum simply because she is there.

If it's your opinion, you are entitled to it, but so are we and the icecold perspective is you are not being fair at all.

You still missed reaper, the realm that has been the staple of Icecold for a few years now. You are right it's your own opinion. But it's not a fair assessment of the community when you only try the one server and write a review of it. The community is made up of both servers, with Eternian being quite new still.

The problem with the review from Heytara is that people here know that they cannot get a fair review from her because of her extreme bias and a large fallout that occurred here with her a couple of years ago. The people that frequent your forum don't likely know about her past involvement here on Icecold and take her word because she is a manager there. I am also sure some of the players here believe there is bias from your forum simply because she is there.

If it's your opinion, you are entitled to it, but so are we and the icecold perspective is you are not being fair at all.

Yes, but I wrote the review, not her. She had no place over my judgement. So she should not be attacked. You should remove her Skype from the main topic as that is personal information, and she did not wilingly give it out. She had no part in this review other then a comment she made on MY topic. This is my review, and I played on Eternion, that was enough for me. Based off of this topic alone, I don't even want to try Reaper.

First of all, Heytara didn't write that review. I did. Get your facts straight.

V4ZJFXy.png

Secondly, don't give out her Skype because you're butt heart. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. And when you attack someone because of the past, you yourself look like a piece of faeces. So I recommend you take this down, or take her Skype off the post.

My Skype: live:colin.sexton_1

Want to bitch and moan, do it to me.

This is your fault. You shouldn't post the links of those stupid review things you type up on their server. Especially when they're negative. So whatever follows, you have to clean up.

You aren't very bright are you?

How long have you been here? From the screenshots it looks like 2 days or so, maybe one week max.  If you're going to write "reviews" you should start organizing your sh*t

Your research was so perfect, you didn't even notice there was a second realm called Reaper, which is the original server of Icecold.

2 days aren't enough to write a freaking review. Bad players you say? Seems legit how you've been here just for 2 days and instantly write a review about it.

There are indeed some retards on the server, but there is no server without any retards. 

Nevertheless, the moral of the story is:

If you're going to write a damn review, do it ****ing right

I believe bans go out to those who break the rules.

Your second and third posts are a double post. Oops, someone might have broken the rules.

. This is my review, and I played on Eternion, that was enough for me. Based off of this topic alone, I don't even want to try Reaper.

As previously stated you are very entitled to your own opinion, I personally have never played Eternion and the bit of Eternian I did play I didn't enjoy it. My issue with it is the staff members that I've chatted with or see interacting with players seemed more immature, however. There are more mature staff members on the Eternian side of Icecold-wow. Then on the other side of the coin, there is Reaper. As Dazanley previous stated

You still missed reaper, the realm that has been the staple of Icecold for a few years now.

Reaper is the MAIN Icecold-wow server. It was the Realm the server started off with, and puts more of it's work and time into. However, there are some issues with it as well just like any server. It just so happens it's a server full of players who have PRIDE for the server, the people here (who are here for more than a month) come to love the server and have hard times leaving, go ahead and look through the General thread for posts of those who are "quitting" the server and such. Icecold-wow is more than a server at this point, which you don't seem to understand (but then again, you do quick reviews based on your own experiences, I understand where you are comming from).

Icecold-wow both Reaper and Eternian are a family, not a server. We have pride, we have bonds. We're here because we love it.

Icecold-wow both Reaper and Eternian are a family, not a server. We have pride, we have bonds. We're here because we love it.

Well said. Since I don't well, have the access to. Closing this thread would probably be the best bet, and I'd hide it too. Unnecessary drama...