To the Upper Echelon Of Icecold

Kanefever

Priest Nerf/ Rogue Blackjack  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question, should the smite heal be nerfed, to make it fair during pvp?

2. 2. If the priest smite isnt nerfed, then i suggest you give the rogues back their blackjack perk unnerfed. Do you Agree?

Ok, you make very good content, ( talking to the staff, specifically admins) But you have yet to do one crucial thing on Reaper, and that is Nerf the Smite heal, i've been posting and yelling about it on here, But since you won't listen there, you might listen here, If you believe the priest smite heal should be nerfed like the rogue blackjack, PLEASE SPEAK UP in the comments below. Maybe if we get enough people to comment then they will finally listen. Hell if we get 500 views on this topic ONE OF THEM HAS TO AT LEAST HAVE SEEN IT.

#ReaperLyfe

They took out the rogue Blackjack talent 2/2 for being too op and it wasn't even bugged like the priest smite. Took out the resto druid auto heals and it's not like they could do any damage to actually get kills. They nerfed feral druid extremely hard for hitting way too hard even though the talent was terribly inefficient to use in pvp or pve and was more of a "Hey, look what I can do" kind of thing. They nerfed my mage many many times for being too strong, even went so far as to ruining about half the player spell DoTs. They disabled Seal of Truth, Seal of Insight, and Retribution Aura. They've nerfed and disabled for every just class but the broken smite heals still haven't been "fixed". I just want the server to finally be balanced :/

Ilikecrayons, you are talking about non vip priest capabilities but I've only ever seen one person play non vip priest enough to actually gear it up in my entire time on IceCold, so I believe it to be in favor of the server as a whole to nerf priest.  They could always buff shadow priest Mind Spike damage and use that spec instead.  I jreallydon't think unkillable priests can be protected by the "What about the non vips" thing since they're nearly nonexistant.  Also, they should have fixed DoTs by now because they disabled them way back before project stat slash.
-Edit for grammar fix and deletion of a random letter I accidently hit before hitting post

Edited by xxfailmuffinxx

• Staff

Ok, I deleted all the replies that were off topic. If more off topic replies happen again, I will close this thread.

In regards to the priest issue there is currently development underway that has the goal of class balance in mind. Though it may seem like it at times, a blind eye has not been turned on icecold's issues. Fixes are just not as simple as flipping a switch. Haste seems to be what causes issues. To me it seems non-vip priest are not too OP but when you have VIP 7 and 2x soatl you are very OP in PvP. But that is to be expected isn't it?

Daz, seeing as how I've mained shammy for a while as, both non vip and vip 7, I have been nerfed a few times. My non vip strength has barely been touched but the vip 7 was so bad I had to go back to pally because it's the only thing left that isn't carried by a bug (priest), or something where all you do is spawn far away and spam aimed shot for kills (hunter). I suggested to Tiri a long time ago that the easiest way to balance classes across gear sets is to change the stats on the gear to make them stronger or weaker based on their primary stat.