Nerf The priests...

Kanefever

Should Priests Be Nerfed?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Priest Class be nerfed?

• Yes
    • No

I've been on icecold for a while now and the only class that has yet to be nerfed has been the Priest.. A vip 7 priest can kill close to any player that moves..And a vip 7 priest with only 1 Sword  of a Thousand Lies can camp a vip 7 with 2 Sword of a Thousand Truths. NERF EM

#LOBOFORPRESIDENT2045

say Priests got nerfed and we'd go back to Paladins being the god class. just because one class can kill you doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed. Priests with a Soatls can kill you yea, because they have shields and buffs. Thats exactly how its supposed to be played. sorry if I'm coming off rude but its the truths they don't need to be nerfed because they are really good. you don't see oother players saying "Nerf Hunters, They can shoot you from really far away, take away there arrows" no its because you can kill them right? you just gotta learn how to use your class like it should be if a priest bubbles with his super op 2000k dmg resil stuff. just bubble, What can he say? :D

so I think NoDrEvil.gif

~Or just don't mess with Priests with Soatls :3!!

players saying "Nerf Hunters, They can shoot you from really far away, take away there arrows" no its because you can kill them right? 

No one says that cause hunters cant heal. besides the use of Chimera Shot which does faeces all heal. + hunters dont have the shields that priests have. + Chimera Shot cant be spammed to heal you like priests smite.

say Priests got nerfed and we'd go back to Paladins being the god class. just because one class can kill you doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed. Priests with a Soatls can kill you yea, because they have shields and buffs. Thats exactly how its supposed to be played. sorry if I'm coming off rude but its the truths they don't need to be nerfed because they are really good. you don't see oother players saying "Nerf Hunters, They can shoot you from really far away, take away there arrows" no its because you can kill them right? you just gotta learn how to use your class like it should be if a priest bubbles with his super op 2000k dmg resil stuff. just bubble, What can he say? :D

so I think NoDrEvil.gif

Bad Englishes. Fix please.

NERF PRIESTS AND PALADINS.

GIVE WARRIORS their prot spec back.

• 1 month later...

so I think NoDrEvil.gif

Thats true they nerf evrey class which pwn paladin even tho all of the other classes can pwn priests + the priest bubble absorbs low dmg its dosent make them immune to dmg

Just disable Smite so priester players need to use more spells. On disc they dont need any other spells. thats pretty boring and pretty annoying in Pvp spamming a spell which deals high dmg heals the priest and gives a shield. So i would say disable smite and buff shadow priest :)

Warlocks shadow bolt have more crit then priests smite and because they are casters its have to deal high dmg or all the other classes will kill priests very easy and they wont outheal paladins ^^ but its so easy to kill priests with rogue