Honor in battleground

pindadop

Hey everyone,its me Furioussap

after a long Warsong gulch battle ground im only getting 5-10 honorpoints. That should be changed. More players will join if they get more then 5-10 honorpoints after each battleground  so it will become more populair and more ppls will do Battlegrounds. so Please can the amount of honorpoints u get from wsg or any other battlegound be changed in more then 5-10

after a long Warsong gulch battle ground im only getting 5-10 honorpoints. That should be changed. More players will join if they get more then 5-10 honorpoints after each battleground  so it will become more populair and more ppls will do Battlegrounds. so Please can the amount of honorpoints u get from wsg or any other battlegound be changed in more then 5-10

I like the idea. More honor would be great.

I support this because when you do a BG you expect to get more honor from finishing it that just the honor you get from kills. You usually get areound 1-2 honor per kill, and 5-10 for finished a BG. Once you have 10 kills you already have more honor than what you get for finishing it. I feel like you should get 50 for a win, and 25 for a loss. This way you can't just sit there farming off of undergeared people of VIP7 for honor but you're still getting a fair amount of honor so doing WSG isn't a waste of time.

srry but that's kinda dumb if that happens. Because more ppl will farm honor they will camp more "new" peoples. And the new ppls will leave cuz everyone camps them and they wont like it anymore.

Read my siggy :)

• 1 month later...

We really need more honor for battlegrounds it will boost the interest by alot...

It's my belief that a number of people here think that increasing the honor points received in battlegrounds would there fore increase the number of VIPs that attend it. Which makes sense, kind of.

Now I haven't been here for a long time, and I honestly don't know much about the honor -> gear system here, but if the gear is any good, and it becomes easier to get well, I take it you can put two and two together.

@Danny7; Danny your idea is good to help this problem, but I'm not sure if that is even possible. It might be, don't get me wrong. But since this server has been operational for quite some time and the battlegrounds still work in the same way, I'd probably board the 'Not possible' train.

Basically the bottom line here is that if you do increase the honor, then more people will be interested. This goes for new and VIP players alike.

Just thought I'd throw in my two cents.

Sadly, if you add more honor to a battleground, exploits come up and people abuse it, When call to arms happened, we know many times the teams would take turn capping the flag and re-queuing to repeat.  Which allowed up to 198 honor per game.

So basically, this could be abused if it happened to be added.

Sadly, if you add more honor to a battleground, exploits come up and people abuse it, When call to arms happened, we know many times the teams would take turn capping the flag and re-queuing to repeat.  Which allowed up to 198 honor per game.

So basically, this could be abused if it happened to be added.

This is a good point, but I personally think that honor should still be increased. Not to call of arms level. But to around, let's say 50 for example. So you win at get 50 honor. Lose and get, hmmmmm, 15 honor, something like that. Sure people would exploit it, but with fairly low caps it wouldn't really allow people to just spam it and boost honor. But at the same time you would still be getting a decent amount of honor.

• 1 month later...

I think that dashie is right and that lots of noobs will just try to farm honor gear instead of upgrading their pve gear which will be a waste of time and effort and if a vip7 want to dual box with his alt and farm bgs all day he can get a piece of honor gear every day. At the end of it it would take him just over a week to get full honor gear and then they could sell it really fast. Obviously i would like them to raise honor so i can get the rest of my honor gear but for other people i think it would be a bad idea to raise it.

I think that dashie is right and that lots of noobs will just try to farm honor gear instead of upgrading their pve gear which will be a waste of time and effort and if a vip7 want to dual box with his alt and farm bgs all day he can get a piece of honor gear every day. At the end of it it would take him just over a week to get full honor gear and then they could sell it really fast. Obviously i would like them to raise honor so i can get the rest of my honor gear but for other people i think it would be a bad idea to raise it.

Make it bannable to use vip 3 and above in bg? :P

• 3 weeks later...

Nah its a fun server how about just adding more honor to the bgs. Also the daily bonus bg should always be wsg no one plays the other bgs since the player base is to low for it. Or lower the required players to join on the larger bgs so people will actually join, i mean who cares a 5 on 5 alterac valley would still be fun!!!!