Have an Idea for Ice!?

Thanagor

So,

I'm kinda new here, and perhaps i'll be talking complete nonsense.

But how about events?

Make an area with different types of events, perhaps even different areas.

-Daily Quest Based Events-

Think of Stair events, maze events etc.

Each event begins with a quest giver, end obviously ends with a quest completer.

All of the quests should obviously be dailies. Each event can be completed once every 12 hours.

Pending on the severity of the event you'll be rewarded with different amounts of 'Event Cookies' or what ever.

In my opinion you shouldn't add too much gear or items linked to the events, as it takes some time to find out the order of gear already.

Perhaps add some minor 'Fun' things like a Party Grenade, Noggenfogger elixer etc for small amounts.

Might be nice to add some expensive and good items like one or two weapons, and perhaps some jewelry or tabards/shirts.

Perhaps you can add some insane quest chains, rewarding in unique items, perhaps a mount or something like that.

Green: Relatively easy to get(Should still take several runs at different events)

Red: Very hard to get(Requires days and days of farming)

-Hosted Stair Events-

As i have experienced before, it's also amazingly fun to 'host' a stair event.

A Gm/dev(Not sure who has which commands) Could create a brand new stair event, have it tested by some folks.

When everything is tested, and it's doable, throw in a world announce.

From my experiences it will be smart to reward somewhat hard to get/good prizes perhaps some new 'Hosted event items',

not everyone will be motivated when it's about regular Event Cookies.

Looking forward to comments and suggestions.

Please let me know;)

Cheers,

Rick | Flash

• 3 months later...

Make a new realm that  is like the old times (more hp)and (more dps)  Cuz low hp and dps Sucks :wallbash:

You do know that having a high stats realm makes us very limited on what we can do as for new content? That is why we had to do Statslash.

I'm thinking about the proffesions ; add a place or something for max it 
do the prices from the ores and cloths and herbs back again to 20g each that was fun
and try to get updated to MoP :)

the rest is fine :D

• 2 weeks later...

There already is, it's called TrueIce, but you need 3.3.5a for it, you should check it out.

Anyway, my idea was something like an arena only for non-vips. If you're VIP, you can't enter it via the teleporter, nor' by flying/riding there. (Have the place barricaded, or something). Getting ganked by a VIP while fighting with another non-vip can be extremely annoying. Also there would be a boss in it, just like the VIP one, but less powerful. It too would drop something beneficial to the non-vips. 

Sorry if this idea was already thought up and I just didn't know.  :D

I like that because im always getting killed by VIPs when trying to get my kill streak up and you have a VIP camping you just for laughs it can be very irritating :P

• 3 weeks later...

How about a Killing zone where monster spawn ultra fast and the longer you survive the more gear's upgrade mat you get from the Killing zone Reward ambassador which has all the gear pinned into difference map like:

Killzone(Blessed) where u upgrade demonic gear blessed

Killzone(Ravaged) from blessed to ravaged

Killzone(Divine) from Ravaged to divine

and more place via Teleporter just for another easy way to farm the upgrade stuff coz it not very easy to run around ya know and please upgrade the Chillzone to attract more people's to it coz deepholm sounds kinda like chillzone now, that all of it for now

i will think up another idea soon....

Maybe more instances / gear upgrades, I think it's the progress getting the gear which is the funniest, so maybe make more instances to get more gear, and also maybe some more teleport places, ( or else it's just me who can't find out the teleporter thing ) I don't see many teleporting places, so that could be awesome aswell :-)

- Just an idea though, Daniel.

How about a Killing zone where monster spawn ultra fast and the longer you survive the more gear's upgrade mat you get from the Killing zone Reward ambassador which has all the gear pinned into difference map like:

Killzone(Blessed) where u upgrade demonic gear blessed

Killzone(Ravaged) from blessed to ravaged

Killzone(Divine) from Ravaged to divine

and more place via Teleporter just for another easy way to farm the upgrade stuff coz it not very easy to run around ya know and please upgrade the Chillzone to attract more people's to it coz deepholm sounds kinda like chillzone now, that all of it for now

i will think up another idea soon....

I cannot express how much I love this suggestion. Ryan, Jordan, Do this NOW! xD

Whar ill say right now might be rubbish, but here it goes: 

How about merching all the VIP Items' stats into one super-tabard or shirt, and choose additional weapons for damage. This way, players will get the chance to choose their own gear from retail. Because i know there is some beautiful gear out there, and maybe you could do the exact same thing for non VIP gear, and generally all gears with enhanced stats. So, instead of having 15 items with (for example) 1000 stamina/dps/agility/intellect etc., you can have one shirt with 15000.

I had seen one gm (im not going to call out any names) who was wearing one of these super-shirts. So why not let players have something like that as well?

I know its pretty radical and it most probably wont work, but it was worth the typing :P

Um i know that Ice crown does not work and cant be fixed, but is there a chance that you could create a boss similar to deathwing (perhaps in the same instance, in the left hall of baradin hold. And also an Illidan boss, since the one in the original instance is not accessible since one of the bosses there is lagged. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Can we get an honor bow (Catalysm Bow) in the honor gear vendor. The gun is great but can only be used by hunters as far as I know and some people don't really like the guns. Other classes like the bow to add stats. I personally prefer the bow because it doesn't make as much noise. Other then that they do the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd suggest some better weps for starters.

The stockades one really suuck.

First off all.

Haunted ash. (Good but bad drop chance)

Claymore of the forge. (Really bad)

Starter wep (Insanely worthless)

Holy ash (Barely worth the time that it takes farming it)

Just not for starters but ykno. More weps atleast!

So i wrote this up.

[staff of the Icecold newbie]

300 Stam                                                                     (573.1 damage per second)                       Speed 2.00

300 Intellect          

200 Spirit

Chance on hit: Blasts the opponent with Beams from heaving. Placing a Damage over time that does 10 k each second.

[sword of the Icecold newbie] (not mace) Make a melee staff or polearm similar to this!

300 + stam

300 + agility

300 + strenght

Chance on hit: Makes the target bleed. Does 15 k Damage every 1.9 seconds.

[Onehand sword of the icecold newbie]

150 + stam

150 + agility

150 + strenght

Chance on hit: Makes the target bleed. Does 15 k Damage every 1.9 seconds.

[Onehand mace of the icecold newbie]

150 + stam

150 + agility

150 + strenght

Chance on hit: Makes the target wounded. Increases the damage done on the target by 10 % Stacks up by 2.

[Mace of the icecold newbie]

300 + stam

300 + agility

300 + strenght

Chance on hit: Makes the target wounded. Increases the damage done on the target by 20 % (slower speed than the 1hands ofcourse.

This was an example but ykno i thought it would be good.

[bow of the icecold newbie]

+250 Agility

+275 Stamina

Chance on hit: Bleeding arrows. Makes the target bleed for 5 k every second.

And some similar relics & etc i have missed!

I thought you'd figure out speed & damage, I thought about having it all 1 times stronger than the normal starter gear.

I might've done it pretty bad but whatever xD  :nuke:

Hi, First time on the forums!

ive been here a little bit and Noticed that u have vendors for professions but nobody uses them do to having to level them like "retail"

but nobody wants to do that because they came to a private server for a reason.

So my suggestion is to add a "Zone" like the chill zone where u can have vendors that sell materials for various professions at the cost of icegold or Icegold bars for those that have bunchs of icegold bars just sitting around.

For the gathering professions u can make long lines of Ore,Herb etc for leveling those professions.

Oh and also i have noticed that the learn all weapons thing is for VIP's only?

i believe that should be available to all classes as a starter.

Add new items to the Nectrotic Rune Vendor

Add a Non VIP and VIP progression raid for each specific rank of VIP (Vip1, VIP2 etc.)

to where it progressively gets harder. (it will make for some excitement when the end is reached)

Also possibly add a heroic mode so its not tanknspank u have to work as a group.

Rewards will be based on the VIP level and Difficulty.

i have other ideas but its 3am here so ill post more ideas at a later date

hope this wasnt to boring to read but if u got to this point thatnks for reading! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have only been playing for about a month. I've already learned everything about the server and all the gear and were it comes from and so on and so forth.

I think what you guys have set for gear and all that is great and shouldn't be changed. But i think you guys should add quite a bit more.. I've heard and read you guys are adding more stuff, and that's great and i can't wait for them.

But here are some of my ideas: (And i understand if some of these have been said i didn't take the time to read ALL of the others)

1. Have simpler upgradeable trinkets and rings and neck.

2. Add a new dungeon for weapons. One's that can upgrade like a 2h or daggers and all types.

3. Have a set of gear that you can either upgrade as a nonvip. Then have the same set you can upgrade as a VIP. (That would require a lot of mats to farm) so people dont get to the max as fast as they do with impec.

4. Tabby or shirt that can be upgraded.

5. Add some very very hard boss to the game. Or raise a bosses hp that we already have. (We had a large raid last night just messing around and didnt have anything we could kill that would challange us!)

6. Being able to buy a reskin for your gear would be amazing!!!!!

Basically i think there needs to be more items to upgrade and more gear/weps to grind to get.

Thanks for Reading!! <Ted>

1. Have simpler upgradeable trinkets and rings and neck.

^^ This ^^.

I think the whole thing about only having starter offsets to deathwing is a bit dumb, you need some easier offsets to get before worrying about deathwing. Deathwing drops the only / best offsets that I know of (That are available for all players). There should be something between the starter offsets and deathwing offsets.