A present for all:)

Obexboy

Admin's/GM's/Player's I want to thank you for letting me join a server that i finally want to stick to so im wanting to tell you about this great Anti virus that will help you alot its called IOBIT its free and awesome it erases all history and i thought you would love it also it increases speed im using it now and im loving it :) here is the link plus it has alot of good reviews when i look at it :) (http://www.iobit.com/download.html) I recommend the one that is in the trail the the advanced system care with Anti Virus :) or you could get maleware free our advanced sytem care 5 :) enjoy i like this software it makes my computer increase in performance if it didnt work for you thats ok you can still keep your computer safe :) this is all for the people who really work for this server :)

Yours truly,

Rokufireball

Well im just saying its anti virus its just for people who have bad computers i had like 20000 viruses on my computer and now when i play wow my computer is ten times faster and i scanned it with my other virus scanner and it said no viruses also this one has privacy cleaners which erases history holes where people can hack into data and i have been having no trouble:) so its up to people if they want a anti virus cleaner im not saying they can click on link its just for people who have trouble and you can scan the thing over and over i found no viruses

Yours truly,

Rokufireball

Sorry puppy if i have to many run on sentences. but the periods just dont look right where they are supposed to be.

WoW Avenged7 im just helpint th community and you say a 11 year old really 10 year old is gonna make this community a worthless piece of S**T!!! Avenged7 you dont have to be rude if you think a new player is gonna ruin the community and screw your life up basically your jelous that i am giving the community more then you. Well not really but why does people think kids or the hackers? I dont even know how to hack and i dont wanna know so just be quiet and let people have fun i mean its called helping the community and if you think im lying just look at reviews of Iobit its a great virus scanner and if you hate it dont reply!!!! thats all Avenged7 just dont reply if you dont have anything good to say i hear that alot!!!

P.S Why would i even have this Anti Virus if it has 15000 viruses? Avenged7

Yours truly,

Rokufireball

Sorry puppy if i have to many run on sentences. but the periods just dont look right where they are supposed to be.

WoW Avenged7 im just helpint th community and you say a 11 year old really 10 year old is gonna make this community a worthless piece of S**T!!! Avenged7 you dont have to be rude if you think a new player is gonna ruin the community and screw your life up basically your jelous that i am giving the community more then you. Well not really but why does people think kids or the hackers? I dont even know how to hack and i dont wanna know so just be quiet and let people have fun i mean its called helping the community and if you think im lying just look at reviews of Iobit its a great virus scanner and if you hate it dont reply!!!! thats all Avenged7 just dont reply if you dont have anything good to say i hear that alot!!!

P.S Why would i even have this Anti Virus if it has 15000 viruses? Avenged7

Yours truly,

Rokufireball

Puffin did lots for the community lol...*coughs* ex-gm

I know you do alot for the community but dont be mean to kids i know alot more then you think school is like high-school and in my school its like that rude ugly sexual stuff at school i dont even wanna go to school everyday. So in the mean time at school i like to learn about computers and help each community its just i cant stand it that you say a little kid is gonna make you have 15000 viruses and do you have kids? Some kids are hackers so are not and im not the hacker here!!! I just wanna help the community please just scan the website before you get into it and if no viruses scan the download thats all. Please do not reply if you dont know if it has viruses!!! I just wanna help the community if you think I am doing something wrong just message me in private instead of public its rude when you say someone is a little hacker when they are not!!!

Yours truly,

Rokufireball

Without reading this I'm seeing everyone take Derrick (avenged7)'s side.

Just because Obex is young and doesn't use correct grammar doesn't mean you should be rude to him.

It is my belief that you should be kind to all regardless of how they act or who they are.

Please try to clean this thread up, I'm tired of seeing such behavior.

It's not hard to be nice.

/e:

*Wants to click* *Says no it's a virus* *Laughs and walks away from post*

Nice post maybe it will help some players out!

The last thing i want is an unknown so called *Anti Virus software* on my computer. I want to play WoW not have some 11 year old give me 15000 viruses.

Okay, i help this community in-game by running people through instances, I also make everyone laugh by trolling you. So please don't say i do nothing for this community!

This isn't trolling.

Iobit is a great tool for cleaning up your system, boosting game speeds and running in a safer mode.

They have different applications for different things, you can install the game booster, or aniti-virus separately.

He's given you a direct link to the website.

We all want to "troll" him a little bit :P

Iobit allows you to scan your system and remove problems, fix your registry, clean history and more, for free.

If you pay you get more.

^

For those people who were to take this thread more seriously or are looking for an anti-virus on this website...for some strange reason?

Also, how the hell can you get 20k viruses?

How did your computer not get swine flu and explode, or something? >.<

i had like 20000 viruses on my computer

• 11 months later...