Most Liked

jboley

Most Liked  

8 members have voted

1. 1. We've talked about most hated. How about most liked? Below, you will find a list of Icecold's most charismatic players of all time

• Dyta
    • Paladexo
    • Lobo
    • Holydk
    • Jansen
    • That guy who stole the soatts

• 2 months later...

Man I love you for this wraithypoo (no homo)  i come back to ice from time to time, to see what's up , and to see this literally made my day. I hope we can go back to the golden age once more, but alas. . its as huey from the boondocks said "hope is irrational". Hope everyone is doing good though, stay safe, and wear your ****ing mask. Also Nerf INC forever, even tho they switched up on me that one time. 

I miss logging on everyday, sniping bitches in the arena, raging cause I was getting camped by soatts , D/R in /s /o , farming faeces, avicii levels playing randomly, getting reported and doing the reports. Ryan and jordan are goats for creating this server. maaaaaaaaaaan. If I could go back. Icecold was really a foundation of PC gaming for me. faeces changed my life and I'm glad to have met each and everyone on it, whether we were beefing with each other or not. It was all apart of the experience. Ok enough sappy ass ranting time to go to work. 

Edited by Kanefever