Icecrown Citadel Feedback

Tent

First of all, it is really great that we finally have a new dungeon, let's hope some new content will make the server more active again.

Got a few suggestions,  I think the drop rate of frozen orb is a bit to high. Got like 2 times as many frozen orbs as glacial shards. You can also up the glacial shard drops, but I think then eveyone will be maxed again within a week.

Then the bosses are pretty easy and only drop 1 shard too, maybe it's an idea to make the bosses almost impossible to solo ( so ppl can still farm on mobs when there is nobody to farm with, and make a group to kill bosses) and then make them drop like 20 shards or something.

Also I can't get pas sister Svalna, not abble to attack the boss for some reason.

Edited by CritsnPieces

• IceCold Admins
5 hours ago, CritsnPieces said:

First of all, it is really great that we finally have a new dungeon, let's hope some new content will make the server more active again.

Got a few suggestions,  I think the drop rate of frozen orb is a bit to high. Got like 2 times as many frozen orbs as glacial shards. You can also up the glacial shard drops, but I think then eveyone will be maxed again within a week.

Then the bosses are pretty easy and only drop 1 shard too, maybe it's an idea to make the bosses almost impossible to solo ( so ppl can still farm on mobs when there is nobody to farm with, and make a group to kill bosses) and then make them drop like 20 shards or something.

Also I can't get pas sister Svalna, not abble to attack the boss for some reason.

I will re-balance bosses and update live Eternian sometime today. Svalna should also be fixed later today.

I honestly thought Frozen Orbs wouldn't drop enough, but that should be fixed on the next restart.

We have lots planned and never stopped working on the realm, we ran into problem after problem so we had to delay ICC a bit. If you have any suggestions for other content or an idea for a world boss or dungeon feel free to post it here

• Tent unpinned this topic