Ice-Hyjal Launching Soon!

Thanagor

The launch of Ice-Hyjal is close... we need you guys to help us.

Of course population will be low, we need everyone to help try bring in players, spread the word where ever you can.

The realm of course will change weekly, and GM applications will open in due course.

As you can see, there is a countdown timer for the launch of Ice-Hyjal.

Things to remember before playing...

The content on Ice-Hyjal is the same as Reaper (Project Fire), with a few changes.

Haste works in stages, don't be alarmed when you log in to see you can't attack extremely fast, you will have stage 1 haste, you get stage 2 from completing

the Dalaran quest line which doesn't take long and, stage 3 (the final stage) from killing the last boss in Stratholme. Just a little work to get MAX haste :).

You will see the Mall once you complete the Dalaran quest line.

As you know from my previous post, we are hoping for Ice-Hyjal to save IceCold-WoW. Our donation goal at the top of the website is a serious one.

Donation gear on Ice-Hyjal has higher stats than farmed gear, we have also added gold purchases to the store.

If we can meet our donation goal, this will give us the time to make Reaper great again, to add a lot more content to the realms and even bring Eternian back.

Staff positions will open in the next few days, i will post about this in a different topic.

Thank you all!

2 hours ago, solitaire said:

but eehm how about instead of changing stuff stay with me here advertise?

The realm isn't publicly accessible at this point, no need to advertise just yet.

If we simply copy-paste Reaper and increase stats so many things will be broken, unfortunately there is no other option than to make slight changes here and there to give Hyjal the right look and feel.

As you can see from the countdown though, we're nearly done making changes. Once Hyjal goes live one of our main priorities will be increasing our player base, and one way to do so is by advertising.

14 minutes ago, The_Flash said:

The realm isn't publicly accessible at this point, no need to advertise just yet.

If we simply copy-paste Reaper and increase stats so many things will be broken, unfortunately there is no other option than to make slight changes here and there to give Hyjal the right look and feel.

As you can see from the countdown though, we're nearly done making changes. Once Hyjal goes live one of our main priorities will be increasing our player base, and one way to do so is by advertising.

long story short i am right thaaaaaanks hun

1 minute ago, solitaire said:

long story short i am right thaaaaaanks hun

What are you actually trying to say? You said stay here with you and advertise, don't change stuff.. what's that supposed to mean? What game are we advertising if stuff wasn't changed?

1 hour ago, Thanagor said:

What are you actually trying to say? You said stay here with you and advertise, don't change stuff.. what's that supposed to mean? What game are we advertising if stuff wasn't changed?

first of all dont get mad smoke some second of all its fun and all those changes but eehm doesnt really matter if there are no players?