wtf

solitaire

so first u let us wait for 2 years long and then when u release it u gonna need 500 euro to keep it running the fuq XD i know servers cost money dhuuu but like we just started and i geuss some people dont care that much but u could give them atleast a sticker for sticking with uguys for 2 years and also donate to keep this alive even tho i geuss they will cuz they have waited for 2 years and dont want it to go down now but alrite bruh

53 minutes ago, solitaire said:

so first u let us wait for 2 years long and then when u release it u gonna need 500 euro to keep it running the fuq XD i know servers cost money dhuuu but like we just started and i geuss some people dont care that much but u could give them atleast a sticker for sticking with uguys for 2 years and also donate to keep this alive even tho i geuss they will cuz they have waited for 2 years and dont want it to go down now but alrite bruh

We know it took us way too long to release it, we know that very well. The servers we run everything on costs a lot. Also, when we did this before, people donated to help meet our target, those people are going to receieve a bonus and so will people who donate now. A few choices will be made out and the players can pick what they would like the most.

7 minutes ago, Thanagor said:

We know it took us way too long to release it, we know that very well. The servers we run everything on costs a lot. Also, when we did this before, people donated to help meet our target, those people are going to receieve a bonus and so will people who donate now. A few choices will be made out and the players can pick what they would like the most.

thats even better then a sticker ur the best thanks mate

but eehm do u mean those people who have donated on there acc like what i did with soats and what ever or do u mean when u donate now