Cant log in

Beefstorm

I have been trying to play for days now, and i am using my email like im supposed to as per new log in system. So it says success and when it comes to screen to choose realm i choose Eternian, and says logging to server and does nothing. So any help would be great with this.

You don't need your E-Mail in order to get ingame yet (adjust me if this is false). Next time make sure you're not using your E-Mail, instead get into the game using your current Username. That may be causing it. If that's not the case, take a deeper look into your Game directory and look for uncommon content.

Alternatively, if none of this works, I would recommend you to install the game again. Or delete your "WTF" and "Cache" folder and try again.

So i deleted the game reinstalled it etc. that didnt work. I also used my normal game log in name that didnt work. it still goes to the screen to choose realm cuz im logged in and when i choose Eternian it flashes logging into server so fast to do nothing just stays on that screen. All i know i didnt have a problem before this new update. 

Please re-read this article to better understand the "Update": http://www.icecold-wow.com/news/_/news/account-change-warning-r55

---> The article states that the update will not be introduced until the launch of Project Fire into Reaper.

You more than likely logged in with the wrong credentials enough to get locked out of your account(s) due to the IP lock for failed attempts. Your normal username (not email) and password are still operational unless you changed them. Remember that the password cannot have special characters, as it is not included in the system configuration for security.

Lastly, if your are getting all the way to the login status and see a list of servers instead of your characters, then hit enter. Usually if you spam enter enough it will pause at the server selection screen instead of going to your character screen.

Let me know if this works or not.

Please re-read this article to better understand the "Update": http://www.icecold-wow.com/news/_/news/account-change-warning-r55

---> The article states that the update will not be introduced until the launch of Project Fire into Reaper.

You more than likely logged in with the wrong credentials enough to get locked out of your account(s) due to the IP lock for failed attempts. Your normal username (not email) and password are still operational unless you changed them. Remember that the password cannot have special characters, as it is not included in the system configuration for security.

Lastly, if your are getting all the way to the login status and see a list of servers instead of your characters, then hit enter. Usually if you spam enter enough it will pause at the server selection screen instead of going to your character screen.

Let me know if this works or not.

^Good noodle

Again, do not use your e-mail to login until Project Fire is launched.