Phase Me

DeadlyDuel

This idea will hopefully spread new unique content amongst IceCold-WoW.

Phase Me- Possibly a crystal that puts you into a phase that only players with this buff can see you, and mobs / bosses inside this phase aswell with drops / materials that you need for quests, etc.

Great for PVP, PVE and also messing around and exploring.

Just to tell you, an item is not needed for this.

Since my absence I've played on a numerous amount of other WoW servers (Ranging from a variety of RP to PVP to Fun-Servers)

Now with that being said, commands have been implemented on many RP servers with a !phase command. Basically it does this.

!ph create <PhaseName>, then you'd type some thing along the lines of !ph join <PhaseNumber>  (You name your phase, and your phase receives a random unique number which people use to join with.)

Now, with that being said... Players can build within their own phases, and yes; you can quite literally build some amazing things. It just takes time and practice.

Though the thing is, on the RP servers I've seen that have this-- It creates a completely blank world (Besides all the in-game objects like static chairs, buildings, etc.) So the command would have to practically copy the current world and create a duplicate which could be edited to a hearts content-- Now with that being said, It could be abused. If you're to create a dupicate of the 'main' phase, and have NPC's to farm; you practically could farm certain mobs that have respawn timers on the server (Which wouldn't be ok IMO.)

So while your idea seemed cool and unique at first, it's not worth the hassle; and it would honestly have to be worked on delicately to function in a way that it wouldn't hurt the server. It's best to leave the phase systems to the 'true' RP WoW servers (Having 4-5 RP vendors doesn't make it an RP server, nor' does it open up to much options to do such)

Just to tell you, an item is not needed for this.

Since my absence I've played on a numerous amount of other WoW servers (Ranging from a variety of RP to PVP to Fun-Servers)

Now with that being said, commands have been implemented on many RP servers with a !phase command. Basically it does this.

!ph create <PhaseName>, then you'd type some thing along the lines of !ph join <PhaseNumber>  (You name your phase, and your phase receives a random unique number which people use to join with.)

Now, with that being said... Players can build within their own phases, and yes; you can quite literally build some amazing things. It just takes time and practice.

Though the thing is, on the RP servers I've seen that have this-- It creates a completely blank world (Besides all the in-game objects like static chairs, buildings, etc.) So the command would have to practically copy the current world and create a duplicate which could be edited to a hearts content-- Now with that being said, It could be abused. If you're to create a dupicate of the 'main' phase, and have NPC's to farm; you practically could farm certain mobs that have respawn timers on the server (Which wouldn't be ok IMO.)

So while your idea seemed cool and unique at first, it's not worth the hassle; and it would honestly have to be worked on delicately to function in a way that it wouldn't hurt the server. It's best to leave the phase systems to the 'true' RP WoW servers (Having 4-5 RP vendors doesn't make it an RP server, nor' does it open up to much options to do such)

I know of this object, as I've even helped create it once.. It's not a item. But, an object that is spawned by a Administrator that stays till removed by a Admin. Therefore, players can switch phases to enjoy 2 realms in one, those who have buff can see others with buff, and vice versa.

I know of this object, as I've even helped create it once.. It's not a item. But, an object that is spawned by a Administrator that stays till removed by a Admin. Therefore, players can switch phases to enjoy 2 realms in one, those who have buff can see others with buff, and vice versa.

The latter of my message still applies to having 2 phases within' one realm.

If you wanna be GM, try harder or ask Botd instead.