Wut

Chocolate

So its come to my attention that some detail concerning this project fire mumbo jumbo were withheld from the general audience. Its clear (IceCold Staff) have agendas of their own so ill say what needs to be said. If you take offense please remove thineself immediately. From what i can tell reaper and eternian will be merged into one collective realm and that will be that. No. That will not happen. At least not while im here. You cannot just expect for the players to go along with everything you say just because "i own this". But our voices are not being heard so instead of suggesting that faeces changes. Ill start demanding it. Whether you like it or not. It seems ice has caught the murica virus

So its come to my attention that some detail concerning this project fire mumbo jumbo were withheld from the general audience. Its clear jordan and ryan have agendas of their own so ill say what needs to be said. If you take offense please remove thineself immediately. From what i can tell reaper and eternian will be merged into one collective realm and that will be that. No. That will not happen. At least not while im here. You cannot just expect for the players to go along with everything you say just because "i own this". But our voices are not being heard so instead of suggesting that faeces changes. Ill start demanding it. Whether you like it or not. My ****ing god how can icecold be so similar to a coerupted govermental body.

So, I'm not sure where you heard that, but your sources are just as reliable as Wikipedia. Oh wait...

So, I'm not sure where you heard that, but your sources are just as reliable as Wikipedia. Oh wait...

Can you reply to my post too? You'd help the both of us a great deal if you explained what is shown in my screenshot.

From what i can tell reaper and eternian will be merged into one collective realm and that will be that. No. That will not happen. 

You're not wrong. That won't happen. It doesn't make any sense to merge them as they are two different servers with two different farming systems. The stats on all the gear would have to be completely redone, which is just unecessary work.

Well, for your post I don't quite know why we have 2 groups named Icecold Staff. I don't quite look at that.

But, from what Lobo said being wrong is just the fact that we have no plans on merging the servers. Reaper and Eternian have too many differences for that to go over well with both communities. Just that simple.

Well, for your post I don't quite know why we have 2 groups named Icecold Staff. I don't quite look at that.

But, from what Lobo said being wrong is just the fact that we have no plans on merging the servers. Reaper and Eternian have too many differences for that to go over well with both communities. Just that simple.

So iRyan did a bit too much dope and changed the both of them to IceCold staff?

Let me just put it this way and end the discussion. I, the owner of Ice-Eternian can tell you that Eternian and Reaper will never merge. Eternian is a realm that was made to keep the community from Eternion-WoW around after they shut down. 

I don't think you're following this, not even following what you're saying yourself.

At first, you said that we're apparently merging Eternian and Reaper to one realm. We'll call it Reapenian for the sake of the thread. Well, sorry but that's not possible at all. Reaper has just under haste cap as a base for any character. Eternian has haste that you need to work to the cap and can reach a cap making spells instant cast. Not to mention that Eternian has player made custom items and Reaper does not, which would cause a giant issue that just doesn't need to, and will not happen.

Then, we told you "No, you're wrong. We're not merging" and now you're saying that we do nothing, and saying that you care for the future of a pretty damn good server. Well, the server isn't changing. It's staying the way it is currently, we're just working towards expanding it. Making it so that we can have more content rather than being stuck in the early Cataclysm stage. I'm sure you guys would like more working spells, new display IDs, more areas just overall.

I don't think you're following this, not even following what you're saying yourself.

At first, you said that we're apparently merging Eternian and Reaper to one realm. We'll call it Reapenian for the sake of the thread. Well, sorry but that's not possible at all. Reaper has just under haste cap as a base for any character. Eternian has haste that you need to work to the cap and can reach a cap making spells instant cast. Not to mention that Eternian has player made custom items and Reaper does not, which would cause a giant issue that just doesn't need to, and will not happen.

Then, we told you "No, you're wrong. We're not merging" and now you're saying that we do nothing, and saying that you care for the future of a pretty damn good server. Well, the server isn't changing. It's staying the way it is currently, we're just working towards expanding it. Making it so that we can have more content rather than being stuck in the early Cataclysm stage. I'm sure you guys would like more working spells, new display IDs, more areas just overall.

Don't twist my words. I salute each and every staff member that icecold has and I respect them to an extent. I'd never say you guys don't do anything cause you literally do everything. I'm just that guy that has to ask big questions like this cause nobody else will. Lol

What question did you ask, all you did was spread false information saying that we were going to merge Eternian and Reaper, and how you weren't going to let that happpen. We just told you that that is not going to happen, so I don't understand what is even happening in this thread anymore.