Wigglesmabutt

•  
  • Player's Name : Dyta
  •  

•  
  • Rule Broken : Disrespect and Griefing I think was the rule about harassment
  •  

•  
  • What Happened : Asked him what he wanted after he told me to inv him to my group for the like, 7 thousandth time. 
  •  

•  
  • Screenshots : (Required) waniad.png -sigh-  23sfy3t.png Here he is after i've ignored him.
  •  
  •  
  •  

Wish this guy would just leave me alone :\

•  
  • Player's Name : Dyta
  •  

•  
  • Rule Broken : Disrespect and Griefing I think was the rule about harassment
  •  

•  
  • What Happened : Asked him what he wanted after he told me to inv him to my group for the like, 7 thousandth time. 
  •  

•  
  • Screenshots : (Required) waniad.png -sigh-  23sfy3t.png Here he is after i've ignored him.
  •  
  •  
  •  

Wish this guy would just leave me alone :\

No idea why you get your panties wet so easily but just to clarify, Dyta = not Markings.

There is something called '/ignore' that Blizzard originally implemented for a reason. Use at your own discretion. As far as the harassment claims, let's see how well the '/ignore' works first, then if he makes new characters to mess with you, I will handle it. Markings is actually not Dyta, so I will keep an eye on him as well.

I do appreciate the reports on these kinds of things, that way we can handle them. I will be watching...

Alright, so this is the second report on Dytafast because of something that's been said in /p.
I also noticed Marking being there and I agree with the statement further up.

Dytafast is not Markings, I've checked several times.

As for what they said in /p.. We have an ignore button for a reason, so please use it.

If anyone else from the staff have anything to say, please do so. If not, have a nice day. :P