Koltira Abusing gm spells when he pvp'd

ijjiman

• Player's Name : Koltira
  • Rule Broken : Abusing gm spells in pvp
  • What Happened : We were pvping him like normal and he starts to spam gm spells to kill us all and kept doing it when we asked him to stop. He even lol'd when we asked to stop. And was acting very D*ckish about it.
  • Screenshots : (Required) attached to the post are SS's
  •  

Thanks for reading 

post-145477-0-99962600-1424714123_thumb.

post-145477-0-28973800-1424714128_thumb.

post-145477-0-63995200-1424714133_thumb.

post-145477-0-52802200-1424714138_thumb.

This is why Botd should be the only dev. Also nothing new, they've been doing this a few times on me. I'd rather make a backup of your thread because this is going to be deleted anyways.

The devs don't give a shlt about you. But wait until you see Botd.

This is why Botd should be the only GM. Also nothing new, they've been doing this a few times on me. I'd rather make a backup of your thread because this is going to be deleted anyways.

i made an admin ticket also for that reason.

This is why Botd should be the only dev. Also nothing new, they've been doing this a few times on me. I'd rather make a backup of your thread because this is going to be deleted anyways.

Someone should really nail a "Sarcasm" board on your forehead, someone might just take you seriously otherwise.

Try making this your signature, for clarity's sake.

The_Sarcasm_Misunderstanding_by_ThePlotT

Someone should really nail a "Sarcasm" board on your forehead, someone might just take you seriously otherwise.

Try making this your signature, for clarity's sake.

The_Sarcasm_Misunderstanding_by_ThePlotT

It seems like every time I aspire to have a conversation with you, you whisper dark curses to other peoples and I have to apologize to people for your behavior.