very nice ideas! :) :D <3

NicePlayer

NicePlayer = EternianPolice = Rainpowers = Meh...

Either that or NicePlayer is EternionAloran, or they are all the same players. Who knows anymore...

I do know that toxic is toxic and harmless stupidity leads to too much stupidity.

Notice how NicePlayer has no characters, yet knows about our Xmog system?

I am no GM, so I can't check IP's but I can make damn good guesses.

<3 Sean

Either that or NicePlayer is EternionAloran, or they are all the same players. Who knows anymore...

I do know that toxic is toxic and harmless stupidity leads to too much stupidity.

<3 Sean

i know xmog system because i found the xmog avaible now topic :) :D because i really like xmog :) you have really good grammar :)

i know xmog system because i found the xmog avaible now topic :) :D because i really like xmog :) you have really good grammar :)

Omg you have very good grammar too!!!::DDDD and omg::DDDD you read that topic too and liek xmog too??:DDDDDD

"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they are in good company."

You people brought this on yourself, and it's only going to get worse.

:DDDD idiots is a good thing:DDDD very good you inform, you good:DDDDD can i havee autograph?:DDD ty for info

<3 Sean

My guess would be that he's Dyta.

Notice how Dyta hasn't posted in the last 24 hours? Seems too good to be true when it comes to that shltposting troll.

Or he could be an old player from even before me or you came here, who knows.