Player bugging the new boss 2 times

joshpark

Player's name: Annoyinglel

Rule Broken: Bugging a wold boss

What happend:

Well the first time We did the New deathingwing world boss, all was going well we killed it ect

But then we was all loot buggedue to annoyinglel leaving the group just as it died, Thats fair enuff he might be new or had other thing's to do

But then later when we try the boss again, We are doing okey, but we are all dieing alot At somepoint we must have all deid

Leaving Annoyinglel (Who is not in our group) to get agro fromt he boss, While the undead army thing'sare killing us He runs far far away with the boss following him untill the boss bugg's leaving it unable to move or us unable to attack it all attack's ect

I think at the end of this you can call it chance, but not when he is

1: named annoyinglel

2: Buggs it 2 times

3: dose sort of the same thing with CP a little earlyer

Screenshot: required

I tryed my best to get a Screanshot, but all i managed to get is this, but i'm hoping word of mouth can help me with this report, because we worked heard to try kill that boss 2 times and he screwe

"Tryed to upload image but it said "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Player's name: Annoyinglel

Rule Broken: Bugging a wold boss

What happend:

Well the first time We did the New deathingwing world boss, all was going well we killed it ect

But then we was all loot buggedue to annoyinglel leaving the group just as it died, Thats fair enuff he might be new or had other thing's to do

But then later when we try the boss again, We are doing okey, but we are all dieing alot At somepoint we must have all deid

Leaving Annoyinglel (Who is not in our group) to get agro fromt he boss, While the undead army thing'sare killing us He runs far far away with the boss following him untill the boss bugg's leaving it unable to move or us unable to attack it all attack's ect

I think at the end of this you can call it chance, but not when he is

1: named annoyinglel

2: Buggs it 2 times

3: dose sort of the same thing with CP a little earlyer

Screenshot: required

I tryed my best to get a Screanshot, but all i managed to get is this, but i'm hoping word of mouth can help me with this report, because we worked heard to try kill that boss 2 times and he screwe

"Tryed to upload image but it said "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

dude, i didn't bug the boss 2 times, i attacked the boss before then i left the group, this is not against the rules - and i did not reset the boss, and i didn't even ****ing run away with the boss, you are talking bullfaeces right now. the boss reseted because you all spawned so fast near him, it buggs him out.

and i dont have to inv people for cp.

dude, i didn't bug the boss 2 times, i attacked the boss before then i left the group, this is not against the rules - and i did not reset the boss, and i didn't even ****ing run away with the boss, you are talking bullfaeces right now. the boss reseted because you all spawned so fast near him, it buggs him out.

He is right actually...the boss bugged cuz we kept dieing and ressed too damn fast.

Leaving the group is not against any rules. As far as the bugging it, these two players are correct. Respawning while the boss is trying to attack you and either not spawning fast enough, or spawning to quickly can cause it to lose it's combat routine. This is how it becomes bugged. Next time elaborate on some form of tank so that the boss won't instantly kill everyone in the group, or call for help from a high VIP.

As far as the screenshots, I would suggest getting Lightshot and just posting the links of your screenshots for your next reports.

Leaving the group is not against any rules. As far as the bugging it, these two players are correct. Respawning while the boss is trying to attack you and either not spawning fast enough, or spawning to quickly can cause it to lose it's combat routine. This is how it becomes bugged. Next time elaborate on some form of tank so that the boss won't instantly kill everyone in the group, or call for help from a high VIP.

As far as the screenshots, I would suggest getting Lightshot and just posting the links of your screenshots for your next reports.

Yeah make sean kill the boss next time.. so easy it is.

​Say what you will, but i think you had a part in these bosses breaking since you was the last person it targeted before it bugged and in my SS's you are alive as it bugs and very far away from the boss and the bosses spawning point it was chasing you then just stopped running away from a boss for from it spawning point is also a way for a boss to bug iv seen it allot of times,

And the bit about leaving group, tell me, why did you leave the group just as the boss died.. was it to get better or try steal the loot because it was your tag let other people kill it for you then spit in there face???

In the end i just have to say i don't like people like you, you were put on this earth to and ice cold to annoy people, and you have succeed, you have to accept people will report you for been a ...... 

​Say what you will, but i think you had a part in these bosses breaking since you was the last person it targeted before it bugged and in my SS's you are alive as it bugs and very far away from the boss and the bosses spawning point it was chasing you then just stopped running away from a boss for from it spawning point is also a way for a boss to bug iv seen it allot of times,

And the bit about leaving group, tell me, why did you leave the group just as the boss died.. was it to get better or try steal the loot because it was your tag let other people kill it for you then spit in there face???

In the end i just have to say i don't like people like you, you were put on this earth to and ice cold to annoy people, and you have succeed, you have to accept people will report you for been a ...... 

i don't give a **** if you don't like me lmfao.

why don't you show us your screenshots?

Dude, this Josh guy have serious standards or something or them sses are of high value(Or they never existed at all which is technically a high chance). he denied showing me sses of when he kicked me once for some random stuff i should have said which was like 563u56466643654854jvurujrnu but in spam and that it was recount doing it or something like that and i didnt see it myself nor my brother(i suppose the are sses could be holy?)

Oh unless u 2 want a discussion or something which lasts forever, it would  be better if 1 of you dropped the soap right now and  put Detective on the case, or to wait for staff to deal with it. Im sure the criminal left evidence by the crime scene. anyways you know i have rights to eat donuts

P.s Detective have rights to eat donuts too