ban checker is scamming/says im not banned --> no proxy/vpn! no cheat

smokeweed

Report A Player Format

• Reporting what in system /server : Ban checker

• Rule Broken : 11. Scamming or attempting to scam is forbidden. When caught, you may face a permanent ban.

• What Happened : i was checking my ban checker. and it says im not Ip banned or account banned! brother was checking it. he is ip banned. my another account is too..when i try to login. it says that i am banned! and he said that could be reported

• Screenshots : (Required
  • 5yx62t.png
  •  
  • )will post the another image in thread. because i have to log out from this .. and take new screenshot of my another account!

the software you can see is. Musikk copying. firefox,  intel HD - Graphic ,  PC status - Protected)antivirus), synaaptics (thats what do my mouse work), controlling options for SRS Audio, Lightshot, Network cnnection, Windows messages,  Battery voice. clock and such things

Just to inform you: your post is in the wrong place and isn't valid.

Your brother account-shared with you and you had his IP registered on the accounts. In-fact, you were even logged in under his IP when he was banned. This would be why you are having the issue. You might try not causing trouble to get banned in order to keep your accounts from being inaccessible.