Disgusting and Savage D/R.

Kanefever

Weren't I eating jews as you said? Insult me and I will insult back.

Loboz, he asked you why do you hate jews, as a normal question. Then you insult him. You're just a mad monkey screaming at everyone because you feel bad about yourself. You need to hate someone, and so you hate people on IceCold, and jews too as I saw. You're one very sad person.

http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/5180-einnstein-dr/#entry26474

Another proof.

Loboz, he asked you why do you hate jews, as a normal question. Then you insult him. You're just a mad monkey screaming at everyone because you feel bad about yourself. You need to hate someone, and so you hate people on IceCold, and jews too as I saw. You're one very sad person.

Double accounts? This is ridiculous. Why aren't you saying that on your actual  account? I know you don't take the insult personally, all you want is to get me banned. 

Double accounts? Why aren't you saying that on your actual  account? Anyways, I know you don't take the insult personally, all you want is to get me banned.

All you can do is fake accusating. A double account from 2012, with 2 VIP 7's on it ? You definitely should stop talking, because everytime you talk you are saying something stupid. And yes I take it personally, because I am jewish; and you have threatened us alot of times.

All you can do is fake accusating. A double account from 2012, with 2 VIP 7's on it ? You definitely should stop talking, because everytime you talk you are saying something stupid. And yes I take it personally, because I am jewish; and you have threatened us alot of times.

If you take it personally, then get out of the internet. It is not suitable for people like you.

If you take it personally, then get out of the internet. It is not suitable for people like you.

It's not suitable for people like you,not people like him because this is not the first time how you express yourself,and if someone should get out of there that would be you,because you are antisemitic in many ways.

Oh, so antisemitic messages aren't suitable against jews ? Alright.

(get out of this planet... ?)

You are probably new ² the Internet, aren't y'? Stop using two accounts to comment, it is ridiculous. I will now stop to argue with you. Just assuming stuff and bringing them up as facts will cause missunderstanding regarding your meanings with it, though.