Donor item !

tblade9675

Question

Hello , i traded vip7 for a soatk (150$ weapon) but after 8 days i didnt find my weapon on my account . It disappeared so i asked about it and heard that the account from where the soatk was xfered was hacked . Normally if admins found out that the account is hacked they have to cancel all transactions made with that account that means they have to give me back my vip7 if not then i have to get the soatk back .

Please tell me what should i do ?

3 answers to this question

We've spoken about this. You know this was discussed among the staff. I'm not sure what you're trying to reach by posting it on the forums anyway, but it's not gonna work. Trust me.

Normally if admins found out that the account is hacked they have to cancel all transactions made with that account that means they have to give me back my vip7 if not then i have to get the soatk back .

Normally if Admins come across something like this, they will reverse every trade/sale/transfer from this account as well as possible incoming items. 

For example:

The hacker sold couple of the characters by using the character shop. These sales were reversed as the original owner never wanted to sell these characters. The amount paid by the other players to obtain the characters was simply given back to the players as the characters were taken away. The people that bought stuff from this hacked account the right way, by using the character shop, didn't lose anything. Except maybe the deal of a life time.

Then there's people who decided to be creative. People that figured it might be smart to just do a little trade. Something we warn people for time after time. It's is not a supported way of selling items on Icecold. If something goes wrong, which none of you believe is possible, we will simply won't support it. 

I warn you all again, please let this be the example we all have been waiting for. People cannot be trusted, especially over the internet.

A lot of players seem to think doing a simple trade by actually abusing the character shop won't hurt a soul. This proves you all wrong. 

Don't get screwed.