difficulty to connect(for new joiner)

sang9i

That doesn't really help, I'm having the same problem. I have a cata game file that isn't set up for this server because I've never used the launcer before so if I use the wow.exe that is in there it just connects me to the last private server i last used cata for. Is there a config.wtf file anywhere that I can download or something that I can set the realmlist to?

The launcher is still not working for me, I`m getting tons of errors and sometimes the launcher does not even respond (E.g. "Connecting to the server" when launched, The remote server returned an error and so on). I tried reinstalling two new versions of WoW on different patches, and still, the launcher is the thing causing troubles.

In my opinion, launcher needs more troubleshooting, but if I`m the only one having a broken launcher then never mind it :)

I believe this is more likely a firewall issue. Try disabling firewall and try again, or just make an exception in your firewall for the launcher. If that doesn't work either submit an Admin Request so the launcher developers can invastigate. Meanwhile though, if you'd like to log in-game, you can simply delete the cache in your wow folder and in your data folder. I'll edit the post soon to add the realmlist too.

-Don

Edit: I just got wifi, sorry for not providing the realmlist sooner, if you are still interested (prolly not since Botd mentioned it), it's:

SET realmlist login.icecold-wow.com

SET patchlist "localhost"

Even after deleting caches, the patch and allowing everything through firewall, I still recieve an error from the launcher itlself.

I`ll add it in the attachment.

After running the launcher for the first time, it says that it is connecting, after second try, it works but gives an error like this.

I`m not sure what`s even going on.

support-150729-0-72972900-1408753341_thu

And btw, is there`s any other way for me to log in please let me know, thank you :)