[Need HELP with GAME] Launched, freeze and nothing happen

Pattushi

Hello, i am new here and i never played Cata so i wanted to download any servers. I chosed this for a little test but when i launch it, allright. Them i click on one server to play, the game launch. I have only black background and my mouse is loading something (you know, Windows 7 loading cursor thing). I waited like 10 minutes but nothing. When i clicked on something the game freezed and stopped working. Any help?

- Sorry for my english, i am from Slovakia so i am not good at it.

Is you game 100% downloaded and maybe it is incomplete so it will download the required files as you play which can take a long time to load the first time launching? , A Looooooooong time xD Also make sure your game version is the correct one (4.0.6) If your unsure how did you obtain your client?

Hope i can be of help :)

My suggestion to you is, create a new folder and label it "Icecold-wow". After this download / move the Icecold-wow launcher and put it into this new folder (which should be empty at this point).

Next, open the launcher in this empty folder and click the refresh button in the launcher, it says something along the lines of Re install Game Data. This will install a Cataclysm client that will work. After a bit of loading and such your screen will go black. That's supposed to happen. When you log in you use Icecold-wow log in information and enjoy! You game will be installing while you play so you may want to log in, enter world, and go do something for a bit so it can install.

I hope this helps. 

Please be directed to my signature. <Installation Guide>

The Tutorial for installing correctly states everything you must do to run the game. Upon first start, expect a 1-10minute wait for the game to properly setup.

^ this also In some cases it can take 20minutes + depending on your computer and internet speed :) has happened to me