Account info.

maxer2441

• Staff

I need to speak with somebody who can help me out retreiving my email adress related to my account? its been ages and I can't get to sell my vip7 from reaper because of this. Don't wanna add more info in here since this is public but yeah, please message me if possible. idk where I had to put this so...

The Admins cannot do anything when it comes to giving away email names etc. It's your own responsibility to have knowledge of your email's info. Now, what you can do, is use that magical function that almost every service has, called "Forgot Password?and try your luck with it. If you can eventually find a mail sent in any email of yours regarding a donation you made to the IceCold Servers, that includes the transaction id etc, then i believe that could be enough proof for the retrieval of your account.

Hope i helped as much as i could. Good luck with this, and just for future reference, when you use any kind of account

(email, paypal etc) for payment, and it's the only proof you had of that payment, be sure to save the info of the account, either write the info on some paper or in your brain's subfolder, in case your case is about forgetting the email

account's info.

Good luck,

-Don

• Staff

I usually write my info on a notepad folder on my desktop, but changing computers screwed me over. I'm not asking anyone to give me the email adress or something, there has to be a way to know who created the account with what IP adress or something. Rarely played and I can't remember the email used on my account, you guys should be able to help no matter what.

I'm sorry but with no proof of ownership of that account i doubt our admins can do anything.

You could be someone random trying to get access to a vip account, without being the owner of it.

I hope you understand, the privacy reasons.

Who dafuq donates on a account thats not theirs O.o? I've been donating for the last 5 days lol this is god damn troll.

Pyah

Some friend, or some virtual friend that got your account somehow. That's still a possibility you know. Anyway,

try your luck in an admin ticket over at Admin Support, let them know all possible info you can give and ask for what you like.