FOTB Items

testen

Hello,

These are the changes related to the FOTB items that I wish to be implemented to the game.

1. Longstaff of the Ancient Spellweaver needs to be changed into a dagger so every non-vip/donor caster can use it.

2. Non-vip Paladins, Shamans, Druids, and Death Knights are not able to use Brutal Longbow of the Destroyer nor Master Thieve's Ripper. I'd say go make a Relic with melee stats since they can all use it. It's unfair that Rogues, Hunters and other classes are able to use 3 FOTB items even without vip.

3. Why does Brutal Longbow of the Destroyer and Master Thieve's Ripper have different stats? Shouldn't they be equal?

4. Why does the Frostmourne of the Beast and Vicious Dagger of the Assassin have different stats? Shouldn't they be equal?

5. Why is the Frostmourne of the Beast's speed is faster than the Vicious Dagger of the Assassin? Shouldn't they be equal?

Hello,

These are the changes related to the FOTB items that I wish to be implemented to the game.

1. Longstaff of the Ancient Spellweaver needs to be changed into a dagger so every non-vip/donor caster can use it.

Done, just need to get Ryan to apply it.

2. Non-vip Paladins, Shamans, Druids, and Death Knights are not able to use Brutal Longbow of the Destroyer nor Master Thieve's Ripper. I'd say go make a Relic with melee stats since they can all use it. It's unfair that Rogues, Hunters and other classes are able to use 3 FOTB items even without vip

Sure.

3. Why does Brutal Longbow of the Destroyer and Master Thieve's Ripper have different stats? Shouldn't they be equal?

4. Why does the Frostmourne of the Beast and Vicious Dagger of the Assassin have different stats? Shouldn't they be equal?

5. Why is the Frostmourne of the Beast's speed is faster than the Vicious Dagger of the Assassin? Shouldn't they be equal?

I make the item thinking of which class it is for and increase a certain stat and decrease another. It eventually balances each other out.