Yolomcswag

ministros

Sup guys. Just found your server while looking out to find more info on why eternion was down.

Is this the new eternion? I see names like Vynlendus, Holypaly, Ryan, I remember those names from old times.

You guys ever played there before or its just same names?

If you did play there, I dont know if you'll remember me but Im Zaqs, exgm over there.

Wich leads me to, is the server populated enough to be worth it? haha :P

Ice-Eternian is the one where all the players from Eternion played. I remember you and we have a lot of players from Eternion on the Eternian server. During the daytime hours on the server there might be around 30 people but the server is still relatively new and growing.

I remembers both of your names as well. Its been a long time so I dont remember wich realm or anything but glad to see old eternion guys over here. I should get started then haha

Btw, I saw from a guy on another forum that you can actually check with the old database of eternion the gears we had before. Im sure its impossible since its a new server, but has it been done before? Or that guy's nuts.

As for the database thing, it's a bluff. The repack that players used in order to have their servers didn't have any characters in the database, nor accounts.

As for compensation (in which I assume is the reason you're asking about items). We had a time frame when the server started, which was about early June of 2013, and it ended on the first of March this year, and sadly we can't quite do much about it from there :/

On a side note, I'd like to say welcome back man. I can see that you recognize the name, and yes, I am the same person.

If you're looking to be with the majority of people from Eternion-WoW, you'd be looking for Ice-Eternian. It's the same exact haste system as before, you'll need 12800 haste to cap completely, and you'll be able to cap as a non-VIP as well (a bit harder, but it'll work out eventually). Some of the same places are around (LB, FJ, ToU) and then some new ones. If you have any questions, feel free to message me on the forums, or even add my Skype (It's Vynlendus). Enjoy your stay. :D