Daily Quests? Dungeon Quests?

Axekalibur

Suggestion Format

Suggestion Type: General Improvement/ Loot

A short description: I was thinking we could have some daily quests like they do on Ice-Reaper for dungeons getting a certain amount of Weapon Parts I - V, Deathwing Armour Shards I-V, And the overall Stones that are required to upgrade your gear from Ice Warden I - V. You can add these quest givers in the dungeon that applies to each piece of gear upgrade. Now for the Frozen quests, you can add dailies to them too. It takes forever to upgrade a Frozen weapon to Frozen I especially 2 handers. And now lastly add a daily quest for the Arena Boss, Corrupted Phoenix. I will have a list of the daily quest rewards that I think would be ok.

DAILY QUEST REWARDS:

Onxiya's Lair- Deathwing Armour Shard x10

Fantasy Jungle- Deathwing Armour Shard I x50, Weapon Part I x60, Jungle Stone x30

Lost Basin-Deathwing Armour Shard II x100,    Weapon Part II x90,  Basin Stone x60

Temple of Uldum (ToU)-Deathwing Armour Shard III x150, Weapon Part III x120, Temple Stone x90

Ragefire Chasm (RFC)-Deathwing Armour Shard IV x200, Weapon Part IV x150, Fire Stone x120

Shadowfang Keep (SFK)-Deathwing Armour Shard V x250, Weapon Part V x180, Shadow Stone x250

Magisters Terrace-Mysterious Shard x250

Stratholme- Plague Stone x200, Frozen Weapon Part I x150

Blackrock Depths-Depths Stone x250, Frozen Weapon Part II x200

Arena Boss Corrupted Phoenix- Unbound Energy x3

Who would benefit? And how?:

Everyone on the server would benefit from these changes allowing them to gear up quicker and giving something extra to do when they are bored.

And SS's/Images:

None at this time.

Pretty good suggestion, should be already implemented, but anyway, the materials needed in every dungeon

should be increased by a small percentage if there were daily quests, just to keep the balance and not to

make farming an easy process.

Let's say a player needs 1 day to get from <default> to III or IV or even V if he has enough farming support.

Adding daily quests would make it a LOT faster, with the player ending up gearing fully in a few days, giving him

not many things to do in this particular section.

To sum up, +1 to this suggestion, but with certain adjustments to the current loot/needed materials for upgrades.

Suggestion Format

Suggestion Type: General Improvement/ Loot

A short description: I was thinking we could have some daily quests like they do on Ice-Reaper for dungeons getting a certain amount of Weapon Parts I - V, Deathwing Armour Shards I-V, And the overall Stones that are required to upgrade your gear from Ice Warden I - V. You can add these quest givers in the dungeon that applies to each piece of gear upgrade. Now for the Frozen quests, you can add dailies to them too. It takes forever to upgrade a Frozen weapon to Frozen I especially 2 handers. And now lastly add a daily quest for the Arena Boss, Corrupted Phoenix. I will have a list of the daily quest rewards that I think would be ok.

DAILY QUEST REWARDS:

Onxiya's Lair- Deathwing Armour Shard x10

Fantasy Jungle- Deathwing Armour Shard I x50, Weapon Part I x60, Jungle Stone x30

Lost Basin-Deathwing Armour Shard II x100,    Weapon Part II x90,  Basin Stone x60

Temple of Uldum (ToU)-Deathwing Armour Shard III x150, Weapon Part III x120, Temple Stone x90

Ragefire Chasm (RFC)-Deathwing Armour Shard IV x200, Weapon Part IV x150, Fire Stone x120

Shadowfang Keep (SFK)-Deathwing Armour Shard V x250, Weapon Part V x180, Shadow Stone x250

Magisters Terrace-Mysterious Shard x250

Stratholme- Plague Stone x200, Frozen Weapon Part I x150

Blackrock Depths-Depths Stone x250, Frozen Weapon Part II x200

Arena Boss Corrupted Phoenix- Unbound Energy x3

Who would benefit? And how?:

Everyone on the server would benefit from these changes allowing them to gear up quicker and giving something extra to do when they are bored.

And SS's/Images:

None at this time.

I need this!

Gimmeh! :3    +1