Transmog token.

agittunc

Hello, i wanna talk about this token for 3 vp thingy. 

why would u waste vp on that? we can get gear with vp but your teasing us with tokens for 3vp... why not make it farmable? when i wanna transmog its like no you gotta vote then you get it and its very expensive so you have to wait 2 days to get proper vote points...

then why aren't they farm able? like a very difficult dungeon like skywall? because they other stuff is able to be farmed like the ice clams etc..

btw helping the server by voting.. your also making it to difficult to transmog items...

I agree with Agittunc , I know voting is suppose to keep the server up just like donating , But everyone wants to have a cool xmog and it's stupid to waste 3VP on 1 token why not make it farmable or decrease the amount of vote points .

then why aren't they farm able? like a very difficult dungeon like skywall? because they other stuff is able to be farmed like the ice clams etc..

btw helping the server by voting.. your also making it to difficult to transmog items...

I agree with Agittunc , I know voting is suppose to keep the server up just like donating , But everyone wants to have a cool xmog and it's stupid to waste 3VP on 1 token why not make it farmable or decrease the amount of vote points .

It's a reward. Making something farmable just rewards the high donators more (more gear = easier farming). Making it cost VP makes it accessible to anyone with an internet connection and an account on Ice. Don't like voting? Don't transmog then. That's about how it works. It also lets people know who the people are that actually take the 5 minutes per voting reset to support their server.