Warriors and the depressing farming ,even now.

ermo112

Suggestion Format

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) :
  • Im looking out for all the warriors out there since i am a warrior too , i think getting two times more materials as any other class and still do a balanced Dps with other classes isn't very fair, even if u need to donate only 10$ to get a paladins dual-wield and overpower everything with the dps + they need 2x less mats than a warrior, im suggesting making Warrior-only 2h swords and nerfing the Materials from 200% to 100%-150%, it would make players not to leave after they've realized that even now, when its very easy to get gear, Warriors still need to farm twice as much.
  • think about the future , when you said you will make gearing harder/longer/slower . it would be sad to watch another dude make 2 characters as fast as u made 1 character maximized and still have same dps as them.
  • short description :Making Warrior-only 2h weapons and nerfing the Materials needed from 200% to 100%-150% , you can even nerf the Materials needed after u Get your 2h weapon frozen.
  • How and Who would that Benefit : It would benefit the players that have already started with a warrior and kept going till VI gear, Then realised the Frozen0-I-II Upgrade for 2h weapon , almost all of the warriors ive seen have left the server or made a new character, its just too unfair.
  • Any screenshots/images if needed :i do not think you'll need a SS

What would be the point of getting a 2 handed weapon if you could just get an 1handed weapon for the same amount of mats? I think that the 2 handed weapons cost more materials because their speed is bigger than the 1 handers =more dps:p.

Sir, if a warrior is capped, he will do 10x more damage than a rogue / shaman since the DAMAGE + THE SPEED = higher on the weapons. It makes sense for them to make it double the mats.

Look at it from the bright side, you farm more, you get a higher reward. Warriors do crazy damage btw, "Colossus Smash" *hint *hint

Sir, if a warrior is capped, he will do 10x more damage than a rogue / shaman since the DAMAGE + THE SPEED = higher on the weapons. It makes sense for them to make it double the mats.

Look at it from the bright side, you farm more, you get a higher reward. Warriors do crazy damage btw, "Colossus Smash" *hint *hint

Thats exactly why i made a warrior, but i seem to see things differently now .