review of the players ...

hasblike

Now, we don't totally know what was happening. There could of been a bug with the Boss and, they were trying to fix it without it getting killed. I would like to hear the other side of the story before we start to make accusations. If anything we should have more info from the accuser about what was going on and, what happened after this or before it etc.

Lol, I love how I'm getting pulled into this when the loot was being tested and people kept trying to take the tag. We did some modifications to the arena boss, but you know. I guess you guys don't like when we release content. So we can stop if you'd like?

Like i said above we really didn't k now what was happening and the players shouldn't make accusations. Although the Dev could of told them what he was doing so this wouldn't happen but still i don't know if he did or not. But it looks like this is all cleared up.

We said in chat after the tag was done that we were going to respawn it, due to claims that it dropped 10 Unbound Energies, rather than just 2. The database values said 2, but a player claimed to receive 10 during the kill just a minute before.

So we respawned it, and someone got the tag on it. We had to freeze players, as they were fighting for the tag on a mob that shouldn't have even been up for grabs. Any other problems you can post as a report, and use the format when posting reports, please, otherwise this should have been in the general section.

/thread