Stream

getimba

• 1 month later...

Sorry to do a slight necro here but Anyone got any tips for streaming?  Like there are people that have streams of WoW and the playback is great, around 25-30fps.  However whenever I stream, the playback is rather choppy. like 13-17fps.  Would it be due to my connection or are there ways to setup a streaming codec with these services?  Pretty sure it's not my machine, I can play WoW at 1600x900 on Ultra.

Dont if you stream u might get this server banned or else i think so :o.

I seriously doubt that could happen, hell there are Big Youtubers that have made review videos of IceCold in the past, That's how I heard about IceCold in the first place.  If anything I'd wager M07T3N-W0W has a better chance of getting reprimanded by Blizz.

Ted, this is the third or so post of yours that revives old threads from more than a month ago. You need to stop or you will be in trouble with the staff, this is a warning.
You posting on random topics to get your post count higher won't get you GM on Eternian. Being around and knowing the people will get you there. Your account was made yesterday, 

please find and read the rules at www.icecold-wow.com/rules

5JxWrwH.png

Don't reply again.

Ted, this is the third or so post of yours that revives old threads from more than a month ago. You need to stop or you will be in trouble with the staff, this is a warning.

You posting on random topics to get your post count higher won't get you GM on Eternian. Being around and knowing the people will get you there. Your account was made yesterday, 

please find and read the rules at www.icecold-wow.com/rules

5JxWrwH.png

Don't reply again.

Calm Down Dude, I was posting on things I was interested in. Besides, It's just a month.  So you're saying I should have made a new thread on the same topic of a thread that was literally 6 hreads down from the stickies?? In that case, I'll start remaking threads in a moment, if I get in trouble, you said to do it. Seriously speaking though, I can understand when soemone necros a topic and their comment is either completely off topic or just randomly stated like that diego guy saying, My name is Deigo in 7 threads, yeah I can understand that. But I was still on topic. I didn't go off topic.... well except for that one where I said that the guys above me were just building posts to apply for GM lawl.....  Let alone what I was asking, there's probably not anyone on here that knows a lot about streaming in the first case so chances are a new thread wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Lol, if you felt that I only posted on interesting but random(in your eyes) topics to get posts for applying for GM, that kinda goes out the window given that I applied for GM when I had 13 posts, not 10 like everyone else. Everyone else stopped right at 10 and applied for GM then logged off for several hours there after, I had 15 posts in total when I logged off. LoL.  And to be honest, I don't care about GM, I simply applied because a friend said that I should because I'm a helpful sort of guy.

And Besides, where does it say in the rules that I can't talk and post on things that I'm interested in? Nowhere does it say on your link that I can't do that. Sure it may be random to you but then again, your personality isn't mines and vise versa, so what may be interesting to me may actually be random to you. 

Also Sure the account may be new, but that's just superficial ingenious. lol,  I don't prance around as your confounding gluteus simply because I feel I am better than everyone else.

TTrino

....Being around and knowing the people will get you there.

So what you're saying is that I have to kiss booty to get it?  That's not something you'd want to admit is it? If that's not the case, you really need to re-word your statements better. For a person interested in being a GM, you're not very courteous in your replies, though that's just an opinion.

FYI:, How to be Courteous 101: Learn how to properly Use the words Please, and Thank You.

But I was still on topic. I didn't go off topic.... 

For starters, your last 2 posts were very off topic.

Now you may feel your first post was completely on topic.

The first post made contained a link to Twitch. The post makes believe that the guy streaming will be playing Counterstrike Global Offensive.

You reply with a question which is related to streaming, but it is in no way related to Counterstrike. It's about WoW actually. 

The questions you've put in there are rather technical questions. Questions I feel would fit way better in the Tech Chat section rather than the General Chat section.

So should you have created a new topic for this very question? Yes, you should have.

We have this unwritten rule about bumping old threads. No one really likes it. It's annoying, doesn't do any good.

So therefore all I can really do is kindly ask you the following:

Please don't bump old topics.

Thank you in advance.