Make a Direct portal to skywell ( heroic)

meenaneeraj

Admin, U need to make a direct teleport to skywell heroic , cuz when player done with 2 part of those quest they dont need to kill those extra mobs . but to go skywell heroic .they need to pass through bunch of those mobs , thats cost alot of time

So i am saying make a direct portal to skywell heroic

What are those "Quotes" for? They're blank. But yes, I agree. They need to add a portal in the beginning of Skywall that leads to the 3rd platform / section. For those who already have Radiating Ashbringer but not Godsword unless every time you did a full run when farming up to your Radiating; There's no way you'll have all the Godsword mats for the quest, and to run the whole dungeon just for 1/3 of it...isn't fun.

Hey, maybe post this in Suggestions and Feedback with the rest of them. and those quotes are blank...

As well, the instance is "Skywall" non-heroic.

Facts first before suggestions are even considered. If something is not completely understandable, why would the administrators take the time to decipher your writing and when someone else has already posted this suggestion in the correct forum, "Suggestions and Feedback". Be sure to read those so you don't become useless and annoying by repeating the same thing somewhere else.

Just a nice little blunt message to think about before posting.

Yes, I know I am an asshole.