Wraithy Account Hacking

Lavablasts

Please dazan, I insist you view the chat logs. All I asked was if he knew the email. I knew that he was new here, so I didnt know if he knew he needed the email to sell or trade on here. Someone told me he didnt know it and he was stupid to sell things without it. Now im being camped because apparently I tried to scam him.

^ Lmfao that's some bullfaeces. 

" I didnt know if he knew he needed the email to sell or trade on here. "

He knows that he needs it, he's been a player here for a good 5+ months, you asking if he had the email means you were going to try to get him to give you his PW, so you can steal the account like you did for the VIP 6.  We aren't retarded.

Lol? I had NO idea how long hes been here, I seriously thought he didnt know. I was trying to look out for him because, unlike you, I changed. We all know you stole the vip6 from too and you stole it from lobo. Your the biggest scammer on this server and your trying to critosize me? Ok. I was just going by what I heard. Like I said, dazan can check the chat logs between us. I have no intentions of stealing accounts anymore. I got punishment for what I did, but you get away with everything you did because your so far up ryan's butt, that it's just a slap on the wrist.