review case

hadighadry1

Name of character you are reporting: Wraithy
Date/Time of incident: unspecified (too late for proof)
Reason for report: discovered that not only is wraithy one pathetic liar kid, but dazanley needs to review this URGENTLY
Proof:
i dont want an unban i want to explain the situation and how unfair it is. first dazanley banned me without even investigating the situation while looking at a SREENSHOT THAT HAS BEEN PARTIALLY CUT TO CHAT ONLY and has not seen what wraithy sadi to me. second of all he said in his report that he shot me 3 times while i was opening chest. OMFG HE SPAMMED ME ABOVE 2oo TIMES WITH ARROWS, that without counting the number of kils he killed me and then  went naked with axe only to stop me from opening chest without killing me. he did the whole thing above 150 i can guarantee that, even the fact that he gave me daily when  he was naked! not only is he a BIG FAT LIAR, but i found out he was a pretty good thief too, and u believed that i wana be darth vader 16 yrs old kid and banned me I WAS ONLINE WITH AN ALT AND gm did not even try to investigate what happened and simply look at a DAMN CUT SCREENSHOT EVIDENCE and NO i did not spam ignore its because HE CUTTED THE CHAT IN SS, these last three offensive sentecnes were the last ones i said and ignored him then. this server has been my WORST experience in wow Private servers.  HE PROVOKED ME to max, even though it started as an ingame problem, it turns verbal. + he thinks im an idiot and spammed that "THERE IS VIP7" IN CHEST" thinking im a dumbass and i dont know whats in arena chest... i just wanted that damn arena token for achievement and he KEPT ON SPAMMING. believe him more? just to let u know who ever unbanned him has made a disgusting mistake. too bad i dont have proof bcz im no kid to report every single fly that roams in the room next to you, feeling the need to avenge himself after perma ban. kids are kids and should not be allowed to play world wide social games. again, thank you dazanley, and wraithy dont expect any respect or apology from me, only to staff because it offended the rules, expect only disgust and hatred immature kid. 

NB: THIS HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON THE WRONG SECTION, BAN APPEALS.

No I'm saying you were I fairly banned reasoning is Wraithy's report had a screenshot of "what you said" in whisper chat. What GMs are suppose to do in this kind of situation is to ignore the report and tell the other player to do /ignore (players name). You should have only been banned if you started disrespecting wraith in world chat. But, by being banned for whispering a player and being banned for it you were wriggly punished.

Note: I'm going off by what you and wraiths report says I was not online at the time.

• Staff

First. I reviewed the chat logs on both sides. Other than a bit of trolling by Wraithy saying there was VIP 7 in the chest, there was no spamming and no d/r apperant on his side. Its not against the rules to kill each other in the arena, that is what its for. The anti-camp system would take care of anything wrong with that.

You, on the other hand went off the deep end and got angry at Wraithy. What you said to him in whisper was too much. Then, you made a rage ticket with a bunch of swearing and complaints about the server and players in general. I lumped the GM d/r into the ban because of the ticket and what you said it in. It seemed to me that you were angry at the GMs even though initially we had not even had a chance to respond to the situation between you two. Unfortunately, you let your anger get the best of you and continue to do so.

Overall, I only banned you for one day for all of the stuff you have done. Severe player d/r, rage tickets in game and website, and now some angry ban appeals/reports. I think its best you learn from this and move on. Next time, don't try to take the situation in your own hands, if you have a problem with another player, make a ticket or move on somewhere else.

Thanks.