Warrior's rage.

Loke

well yes i agree to that but

But what? Finish the sentence. :P. But I do have to agree that this is an annoying issue. BUT don't forget Warriors are VERY strong and get 100 rage immediately. I believe it's to compensate for their insane damage and instant full rage. While in combat you have infinite rage.

• 1 month later...

Yeah when a warrior leaves combat instantly loses all of his/her rage when its supposed to slowly drop off. This basically makes them lose the ability to charge you again in pvp or mobs in pve which gimps the hell out of them. Far as them beating a vip 7 as a non vip well they are high dps still that vip 7 must of been a sleep lol oh and vip gear has no resiliance just high ampunt of hit points and charge stun + smash opens your armor up to nothing lol. Pro vip 7 will have stun gems and will 1 shot any non vip, in retail warriors are OP as well, a skilled warrior on retail in a bg will 3 shot clothies/leather and still make quick work of mail to plate! There's a reason they're called WARRIORS!!! :P

Fix them don't nerf them they're supposed to be wrecking balls! Oh and how long it takes to get out of combat in pvp bug is ****ing annoying!!!!